Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

So Mr E and tbahh looking like the most promising candidates for an island invasion later in the week. :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SomeSayKos

Hi. Animal Crossing noob here. Sorry if it's already been posted in this forum but I couldn't see it : What are you folk using to calculate your turnip prices? I bought some on sunday and they were 100 bells per bundle. Yesterday the price went 87, 84. This morning it was 76 i think but after 12 it went up to 131 bells. Just wondering if anyone had any advice?
    Loving the game btw. Perfect for a lockdown :D

SomeSayKos wrote: »
    Hi. Animal Crossing noob here. Sorry if it's already been posted in this forum but I couldn't see it : What are you folk using to calculate your turnip prices? I bought some on sunday and they were 100 bells per bundle. Yesterday the price went 87, 84. This morning it was 76 i think but after 12 it went up to 131 bells. Just wondering if anyone had any advice?
    Loving the game btw. Perfect for a lockdown :D

There are a few sites but I’m using this nice simple one that someone else on here linked:

https://ac-turnip.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Nollog

According to my prices in die a "small spike" at most 190 this week. More than double I paid but I'm sure someone else will have a better price.

I use ACNH.Guide android app, I think they in-turn use TurnipProphit

Andrew76 wrote: »
    There are a few sites but I’m using this nice simple one that someone else on here linked:

https://ac-turnip.com/
    Thanks Andrew!

• Advertisement

I have a 'most likely' value of 450 bells on weds pm, with a minimum of around 210.
    I feel alive for the first time in a long time. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,443 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

ac-turnip.com is great because the values are sticky (it remembers what you put in there before)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Well it looks like my peak has passed. 156 this morning. Predictions are a downward slide from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

66 for me, pretty sure the Nook boys don't like me at this stage and I'm starting to take it personally :(

Well it looks like my peak has passed. 156 this morning. Predictions are a downward slide from here.

156 sounds gargantuan compared to my price this morning, 68 bells! :eek:

So far this week: 99-91-89-108-68.

• Advertisement

Still looking good for me. 65 this morning. No guarantee of a big price tomorrow, but I think it's likely.

7PbAXCK.png

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

tbahh wrote: »
    I might be having another good week.

Bought at 100.

Then 88-84-80 and now 126!

Calculator says tomorrow PM peak time!

Mine now at 182 bells!

137 bell value this morning. Has made my prediction drop a good bit. Looking at a max of 200 with a most likely value of 154

Mine now at 182 bells!

Ooh I can feel those bells in my pocket. This looks promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Something like 48 yesterday evening. 150 this morning. Really want to make a profit as I bought them for 110.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I got very lucky this morning, managed to jump onto an island selling at 517 without having to wait in a queue. Very nice 2 million straight in the bank

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

87-84-80-76-71

The trend is going down, down, down :(

61 since noon. Looking like Friday now for a spike.

DVV7ER2.png

Ouch. Down 100 bells to 56 this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

73-67-134-134-170-189.

Think I’ve probably reached my highest for the week. :cool:

• Advertisement

Still falling...

99-91-89-108-68-64! :rolleyes:

I'd sooner let them all rot than sell for that kind of price. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Same here, they just keep twisting the knife :D

81-76-73-70-66-63

Tomorrow afternoon will make or break the week, will have to start island hopping after that.

And the result is in. Just 372 bells in the end!

People interested in that price? I'll prepare the island if so!

That’s tasty enough! :cool:

I've opened up Bryonglod. To keep things moving, I've cordoned off the way to the shop.

And to simplify it, I've made a link below where it's possible to queue. Easier than PMs, but I'm here if you've a question.
    Multiple trips are okay but if you have more than two (like a certain someone on here :P), might be best to PM to arrange a specific time so you can have it all to yourself.

No need for tips but I won't stop if you really want to, just get your money from those Nooks :D

Try and be as fast as possible and if you see me, you don't need to write a message as it can slow things down. I'll probably just wave anyway.

Dodo code is for friends only and I've limited it to 10 but I may change it due to demand. When you're finished, don't forget to leave queue. I might do this if I'm on. Island is also limited to 1 person per time.

https://turnip.exchange/island/a2a7b419

Edit: please use your in-game name :D

-also only leave queue when you're finished on the island :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'll come, I have the code :) just need to pack my pockets. Be there soon

I'll come, I have the code :) just need to pack my pockets. Be there soon

No worries, I've left a recipe for a flat garden rock that you're more than welcome to take!

I've opened up Bryonglod. To keep things moving, I've cordoned off the way to the shop.

And to simplify it, I've made a link below where it's possible to queue. Easier than PMs, but I'm here if you've a question.
    Multiple trips are okay but if you have more than two (like a certain someone on here :P), might be best to PM to arrange a specific time so you can have it all to yourself.

No need for tips but I won't stop if you really want to, just get your money from those Nooks :D

Try and be as fast as possible and if you see me, you don't need to write a message as it can slow things down. I'll probably just wave anyway.

Dodo code is for friends only and I've limited it to 10 but I may change it due to demand. When you're finished, don't forget to leave queue. I might do this if I'm on. Island is also limited to 1 person per time.

https://turnip.exchange/island/e627f57f

Edit: please use your in-game name :D

-also only leave queue when you're finished on the island :)

That looks tasty enough for me to bite, but it’ll be a bit later before I can.

• Advertisement

:o:o

I'll PM later this evening if you're about. Won't be as bad as last week thankfully, only 9 trips this time. :P :P

Advertisement