Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing Turnip Talk!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

My max price looks to be 180 this week.... Invested close to 1mil yesterday.... Feck!

Ah you'll make a profit for sure, if not on your own island then someone on here will get a decent price. I'm liking all these million+ investors. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

With the madness on turnip trading I’ve taken a break but a group of friends discussing just time travelling if one of us gets a good price. I find it stressful and some of the admission prices are gone totally nuts lately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Ah you'll make a profit for sure, if not on your own island then someone on here will get a decent price. I'm liking all these million+ investors. :cool:

I put 4mil into turnips this week. Took the best part of two hours to buy them and move them into my house / fence them off on the island. Think I'll take a break then until the funds start running low. It's addictive though, the idea that you might not buy them and then somebody on boards gets a great price... :eek:

With the madness on turnip trading I’ve taken a break but a group of friends discussing just time travelling if one of us gets a good price. I find it stressful and some of the admission prices are gone totally nuts lately

Time travelling to sell wouldn't be my cup of tea but each to their own. :)
    I put 4mil into turnips this week. Took the best part of two hours to buy them and move them into my house / fence them off on the island. Think I'll take a break then until the funds start running low. It's addictive though, the idea that you might not buy them and then somebody on boards gets a great price... :eek:

Sure is addictive. Yeah buying/selling in bulk can be a pain with how slow it is - I fenced in Daisy on my island just so she didn't wander off on me. I don't need the bells at the minute (although with the Nooks charging 100k for a silver briefcase you never know!) - it's just for fun these days so not buying as much as before and not arsed with turnip exchange, someone on boards always gets a good enough price for me. I do want to try and get to 100 mil though. Just because. :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Sure is addictive. Yeah buying/selling in bulk can be a pain with how slow it is - I fenced in Daisy on my island just so she didn't wander off on me. I don't need the bells at the minute (although with the Nooks charging 100k for a silver briefcase you never know!) - it's just for fun these days so not buying as much as before and not arsed with turnip exchange, someone on boards always gets a good enough price for me. I do want to try and get to 100 mil though. Just because. :)

I definitely don't think I'll ever buy as much as again - way too time consuming. As long as I have enough money to buy every item of clothing in Ables each day I'm probably ok (and once I build all my inclines...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Another one who invested 1 million with a max prediction of 196 bells. Kicking things off with a fabulous 64 bells per turnip this morning

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bought at 90, at 83 now and if I'm reading calculators right, it's say my maximum will be about 200ish.

Mind, since it's my first week, I'd hapilly take double my coins back in 2 days :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Won't be in a position to check until after work but I bought 60 turnips at 110 bells each yesterday. If I could get around 300 for each I'd be happy enough.

Price for the afternoon has dropped to 91 bells. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Mine is a bit strange. It was 103 this morning. I went into the shop as the clock rang 12 and they still said 103. So I left the shop, waited a minute & went back in. Still 103. I'll check again later after work but based on the price staying static, I'm still looking at a potential max of 200.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,442 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

76 for me, peaking Wednesday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Max 184 for me this week, 124 at the moment

Turnip calculator saying my max is 198 either Tues or Wed - that's exactly double the price I paid which would net me just over 7m. Hopefully a fellow boardsie gets lucky with a whopper price though as making less than 10m doesn't feel right anymore. :pac:

Mine is a bit strange. It was 103 this morning. I went into the shop as the clock rang 12 and they still said 103. So I left the shop, waited a minute & went back in. Still 103. I'll check again later after work but based on the price staying static, I'm still looking at a potential max of 200.

Oh I had a pattern like that 2 weeks ago, I had very similar morning and afternoon prices and then shot up to 458 bells on the Friday morning. Wonder if you'll have something similar?

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Oh I had a pattern like that 2 weeks ago, I had very similar morning and afternoon prices and then shot up to 458 bells on the Friday morning. Wonder if you'll have something similar?

Ooh! Interesting! Will I have the nerve to hold out till Friday? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Paso Fino wrote: »

Oh I had two days a few weeks ago with the exact same price morning/evening two days in a row. Nooks closed for me on the Thursday to upgrade tho so that was probably my long overdue spike :o

Slight increase this morning to 139 bells. Still predicting max price of 200 for tomorrow.

Prices still heading south on Castaway island, down to 89 bells this morning.

72 for me today.
    Potential max of 553 from Wednesday afternoon onwards.
    Most likely max of 389. I'll take either. :o

Mr E wrote: »
    72 for me today.
    Potential max of 553 from Wednesday afternoon onwards.
    Most likely max of 389. I'll take either. :o

I'd take either of those too! :D

My max has dropped from 198 to 139. Garbage that.

• Advertisement

My turnips went up to 136 this morning. Popped it into turnip prophet and my new estimated max is 138 lol

Think it's safe to say it's downhill for me from here

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

87-84-80.

Trending downwards. When I put the figures into a calculator this morning, it flatlined and is saying most likely won't get above 115 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

The decline continues, 73 this morning and 70 this afternoon. Still a chance of a large spike, but looks like I'm on a decreasing pattern for the week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

I might be having another good week.

Bought at 100.

Then 88-84-80 and now 126!

Calculator says tomorrow PM peak time!

I'm on a small spike apparently, down to 52 this afternoon.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

ac-turnip predicted my afternoon price today would be on average 313, max 655, min 153. Log on with anticipation, and it is 163 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

125-121-97 max of 138. Time to cash out now.

Bought for 99.

99-91-89-108

So it's increased a little, not sure it will get much better so I'm banking on one of you fine folks getting a decent price. :o

175 this afternoon. Looks like this is my peak price. Eff that. I'm relying on you guys again this week!

• Advertisement

Bought at 92

80-76-72-68.

Now showing a max of 553 for Thursday, but most likely 128-393.

Advertisement