Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Funny that on ps4 the highest match earnings has over 70k and highest transfer profit is over 1.7mil.

For a game “that’s not released” yet like!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Probably youtubers and others who got the game early and loaded it up with fifa points.

Whoever they are they have a massive advantage in trading. I saw a pogba go for 66k and a CR7 go for 317k so that's 1.5 mil profit on two cards if you had the opportunity to build coins before today.

I listed all my silvers at min price in the hope some sell so I'll have some coins to mess with. The price ranges seem to be all over the place. 84 Sancho was at max 10k and 87 Laporte was under 20k

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Playing on PC and everytime I go into the store it says I can't buy packs with FIFA points. Is that normal or just a bug because I'm on PC?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Pizzle wrote: »
    Playing on PC and everytime I go into the store it says I can't buy packs with FIFA points. Is that normal or just a bug because I'm on PC?

Thanks!
    Just normal, was happening to me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Pizzle wrote: »

Thanks!

Have the same on Web app on the phone.

A glitch, or just a reminder of fifa points existence ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Loving that I can get XP via trading :D Free packs for re-listing over and over.

84 rated informs going for discard price makes me really sad that I only have 1000 coins :pac:

That 82 rated Pellegrini looks like a great card for 10k as well.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Loving that I can get XP via trading :D Free packs for re-listing over and over.

Haha yeah love that, have the trading one complete already :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I hadn't seen anything bout new game modes though.

Mystery ball and the likes. Look a bit of fun. Wonder if they'll be worth while doing for rewards, coins, etc.

Lord TSC wrote: »

It's capped at 50 transfers I think.

Sure you will get a lot more than that reward in minutes tbh...

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    It's capped at 50 transfers I think.

Sure you will get a lot more than that reward in minutes tbh...

It's not capped anyways I've 70 odd cards selling atm, they must have changed it this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Someone listed a Ronaldo on open bid earlier and he sold for 317k :pac: don’t know what some people are thinking

Redzer7 wrote: »
    It's not capped anyways I've 70 odd cards selling atm, they must have changed it this year.

I mean the reward is capped at 50. Yo get something for listing 50 cards and that's it.

And it isn't much you will get anyway.

wonski wrote: »
    I mean the reward is capped at 50. Yo get something for listing 50 cards and that's it.

And it isn't much you will get anyway.

Yeah it refreshes again in 50 days though so it mightn’t be much but we’ll continue to get rewards.
    I assume as the season goes on the player loans and player picks will get higher.
    They’ve def done well on this as opposed to the catalogue in previous years where you’d redeem all the loans at the start and then just build pointless xp for rest of game

I love your optimism :)

I will just focus on getting as much coins as quickly as possible without expecting anything for free... Although 86 card in welcome back pack was good. Who knows...

Feel myself packing TOTY Ronaldo again this year :p :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭piplip87

EA Access 10 hour trail tomorrow, day off work can't bloody wait to get started

I'd prefer the catalog because then I could use the coin boosts to get my team started.

There's only one boost in this season and most of it seems like boring stadium customization that you'll probably never see or you'll see it too much as everyone will watch the full pre match cut scene now :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Someone listed a Ronaldo on open bid earlier and he sold for 317k :pac: don’t know what some people are thinking

How the hell do people have 317k already lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Capture event. They're allowed to use there own accounts for it. They have such a massive head start it's ridiculous. Bateson has over 12,000 pounds worth of FIFA points on his account. Great to be in the pocket of EA.

Looking forward to the early grind again. Please let them finally reward gameplay properly.

• Advertisement

Gyan84 wrote: »
    I'd prefer the catalog because then I could use the coin boosts to get my team started.

There's only one boost in this season and most of it seems like boring stadium customization that you'll probably never see or you'll see it too much as everyone will watch the full pre match cut scene now :rolleyes:.

Coin boost was handy for starting out but there’s tonnes of packs in the new one along with a player pick when you reach 30.
    Then it refreshes after 50 days and you can get more packs, another player pick etc.

Plus some season long objectives like play and score in rivals games/champions/squad battles games with the final prize being a 125k pack for each one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

I take it that the game hasn’t started for the PS4 yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

got ea access and pre ordered game last night, when can it be downloaded for ps 4, is there a 10 hr early access tomorrow

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Coin boost was handy for starting out but there’s tonnes of packs in the new one along with a player pick when you reach 30.
    Then it refreshes after 50 days and you can get more packs, another player pick etc.

Plus some season long objectives like play and score in rivals games/champions/squad battles games with the final prize being a 125k pack for each one

True. I suppose it's a trade off for convenience at the start for better ongoing rewards.

Got a small gold pack as my login reward today and got arias and pellegrini. Not too bad I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Loaded up the Web app there on my phone.

Got Umtiti in a pack and used my coins to buy Areola. Guess in going French hybrid........... again

Gyan84 wrote: »
    True. I suppose it's a trade off for convenience at the start for better ongoing rewards.

Got a small gold pack as my login reward today and got arias and pellegrini. Not too bad I guess.

Was it IF pellegrini?? Great pull if so, all I got was a bronze pack

Re coin boost I got 15x 1k when logged onto the app as a welcome back gift along with 500 coins and packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

]

wonski wrote:
    Re coin boost I got 15x 1k when logged onto the app as a welcome back gift along with 500 coins and packs.

The app is back? No update for me yet?

RossieMan wrote: »
    ]

The app is back? No update for me yet?

Web app it was.

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Was it IF pellegrini?? Great pull if so, all I got was a bronze pack

Nope it was Florenzi :pac: I can't read apparently. It was from a player pick and he was the highest rated at 81 :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement