Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jacksepticeye one of the highest paid YouTube stars of 2018

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SomeSayKos

Fair play to him for his success. I ended up stumbling on one of his videos however and it was one of the most annoying things i've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

SomeSayKos wrote: »
    Fair play to him for his success. I ended up stumbling on one of his videos however and it was one of the most annoying things i've ever seen.

That's normal for youtubers in fairness. Don't get the appeal at all. Fair play to him as you say though, I'd imagine it takes an extraordinary amount of work to get to the point where you're raking in that kind of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SomeSayKos

That's normal for youtubers in fairness. Don't get the appeal at all. Fair play to him as you say though, I'd imagine it takes an extraordinary amount of work to get to the point where you're raking in that kind of money.
    True. Although there are some youtube channels that I do enjoy. Easy Allies and Gaming Historian mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mj2017

A 7-year-old raking such a huge money and yet he's just playing. He might build a Toy company when he reached the age of 20s.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,866 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I actually met him in Google's HQ, came across very well and was very honest about how he did it. Fair fecks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement