Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boardsie Gamertags

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

Hi another new comer to this forum, GT: kazujo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

newcomer to the game and this particular forum:

HARDWAXXXX

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

add me lads. im always up for customs or matchmaking

gt: Korvanica

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

R0ot2U

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

I've posted in this thread before but I made a new one month for Christmas as my previous account has run out of membership.

In The Narruc

I only play MLG. If you were a 40+ in MLG/General in Halo 3 please add me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭TetraxShard

TetraxShards.png

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭paulieeye

Mine is "l paulie c l"

bitta matchmaking firefight wot eva! they're L's at the start and end of the gamertag!!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭DaveTwenty7

Hi all
    I just setup a boards.ie group on bungie.net, imaginatively called boardsie
    feel free to join up.
    It may make matchmaking a little easier or anything else halo related

Also plese feel free to add me to your friends list if you want a match
    GT = davetwenty7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

play pretty much every night, feel free to add me, play all sorts, though mostly multiteam/slayer/big team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

ForegoneReality :shock:

No one talks on XBL anymore so it's becoming a complete bore. Halo Reach is great but I miss the days of Halo 2 banter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

The only way to get around that is to join online forums and communities. I've played battlefield 3 with some of the lads here on boards, makes a huge difference than playing solo and talking to yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭FGR

Good advice Slugs! Shame a lot of the posts here are old as I don't know who still plays Halo these days!

I've gone about adding some lads from Eurogamer who were always sound back in PGR2 days so here's hoping they're the same calibre! Anyone else here up for some Halo Reach action?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

I'll play with you

Gt: Slugs91

Don't play as often as I used to, but anytime we're on together I'll give you a shout. What gametypes you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Padgeman

I still play Reach nearly every day. Add me up!

GT: Padgeman

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Just picked up Halo 4 today, will start playing this evening!

GT - Darkglasses25

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

If anyone is still playing add gunnerdrog, I rarely use a mic but play most days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Definitely my favourite mp game of all time. Played the original to death on the old Xbox.
    Anyway, my GT is Grahamer666 if anyone wants to add me for some games. Not too competitive but like to have a bitta craic with it.

Advertisement