Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie server picture thread

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Stadium structure is finished, now to pretty it up.

If you'd like to see how it progressed from

here
    26rljS7.jpg

to here
    pqCsqpg.jpg

Have a look at the album
    http://imgur.com/a/rkS1J/all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

My new castle area under construction :)

352422.png

352423.png

352424.png

352425.png

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I like that your castle (kind of) surrounds the moat rather than vice versa. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

A man can lose himself in the desert ...

352694.png

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Is that a different texture pack to the default one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,957 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Is that a different texture pack to the default one?
    Nope, it's standard Fancy, but I have MipMaps cranked up to the max.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

366495.png

First construction in a while, spruced up the end portal room.

488944.png

My return to Minecraft (offline single player anyway) has not been without incident :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

Such nostalgia :')

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

There is a LOT of new stuff in MC since I last played...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Because of my predilection for modded I haven't actually played 1.13 yet alone 1.14 :o

Also has DG been setting his house on fire again? :o:p

Advertisement