Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

1327328329330331333»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Lord TSC wrote: »
    45 sales in the last cycle. :D

Not bothered by Shearer but Blanc looks super cheap from yesterday. Just wondering if he’s worth upgrading Campbell with long term.

Wondering this myself on blanc, he def looks a lot better than nesta statswise who I’m currently using beside potm vvd.
    But he’s obviously not as good as moments Maldini who I’d want in the end to partner vvd.

The obvious pros to doing blanc is, I could have him for an 4,5,6 weeks earlier than Maldini and he’s probably going to be 1 million cheaper at least.
    And at the moment I’m starting to lose the will to keep waiting, this had the promise to be a good promo but kluivert, shearer and an expensive figo have been underwhelming

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Huh.

I had it in my head that Blanc would be smaller than Campbell. But he's actually two inches taller. Does have lower jumping and strenght stats, but better everything else. Tempted.

Also, anyone know why Chris Smalling is going for 3k? Genuinely can't see an SBC that needs him, and is usually around 1000....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

In defense of Nick runthefutmarket he always say that he keeps on eye on the price and when it dips then he buys, if people are buying cards at 160k because Nick bought them at 130k then it's their own fault

Huh.

I had it in my head that Blanc would be smaller than Campbell. But he's actually two inches taller. Does have lower jumping and strenght stats, but better everything else. Tempted.

Also, anyone know why Chris Smalling is going for 3k? Genuinely can't see an SBC that needs him, and is usually around 1000....

Think I’ll go for blanc, he fits my ‘united past and present team’ too as an added bonus :D

Probably be Saturday before I get to sit down and do an icon sbc so I’ll do him then if I haven’t got 1 of the big ones by then.

No idea on smalling, but thanks because I sold Phil Jones for 2.4, I’m guessing they must be used in a solution for the daily puzzle sbc as you can only have 4 budesliga so the backline probably made up of prem and they’d need to be 80-82 rated to make the 80 requirement with only 10 players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I was using 91 blanc he is a beast more mobile then Campbell

• Advertisement

Very good thread on reddit for if that middle icon sbc comes, unless you’re getting one of the top ones it’s simply not worth it (assuming it’ll cost about 500k) but we all love a gamble, myself included :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/b5q7c7/value_distribution_of_middle_icons_for_upcoming/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭djan

Anybody having issues with EA servers when logging in? Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

djan wrote: »
    Anybody having issues with EA servers when logging in? Xbox

It's on the Microsoft side. Xbox support have a tweet

Totw, pogba and hazard the big guns, no Bailly which is a bit of a surprise given how unlikely he is to get one for united and how people like his card

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/1110919435978588161?s=21

Would literally kill for that Red Pogba.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

That is a pretty stacked totw. Tho judging by the headliner pogba card going up 400k the last few days its hardly a surprise he made it... he had what one assist? Some serious leaks going on there.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    That is a pretty stacked totw. Tho judging by the headliner pogba card going up 400k the last few days its hardly a surprise he made it... he had what one assist? Some serious leaks going on there.

A big part of the cards is their desirability/in-game usefulness. Pogba is a super popular player with a unique skill set in the game so if he farts IRL he'll be getting a special card to sell packs.

A big part of the cards is their desirability/in-game usefulness. Pogba is a super popular player with a unique skill set in the game so if he farts IRL he'll be getting a special card to sell packs.

His tots card is going to be insane.

For that reason I’m very surprised they left Bailly out, an 86 Bailly would’ve been very popular and he’s unlikely to get a SIF at club level.
    They could’ve easily had 2 United.

Only thing I can think of is maybe they already have him lined up for a fut birthday sbc so decided not to give him an IF to try get people completing his sbc, who knows with ea.

I think I read there's a second wave of Birthday objectives next week, yeah?

Are we getting another wave of players? Or are they just in packs for two weeks?

I think I read there's a second wave of Birthday objectives next week, yeah?

Are we getting another wave of players? Or are they just in packs for two weeks?

They said there’d be 6 players available through objectives so yeah we’ll have another 3 on Friday.

Think the players are only in packs until Monday at 6. Won’t be anymore added to packs but still a few sbc’s to go too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Anyone used carnibal Neymar? Heard good things about him on a podcast so decided to grab him for this weekend league. His stats with deadeye chem style look bonkers. Had planned to get eusebio but decided tontry out the cheat instead.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    They said there’d be 6 players available through objectives so yeah we’ll have another 3 on Friday.

Think the players are only in packs until Monday at 6. Won’t be anymore added to packs but still a few sbc’s to go too.

Given we got the Italian, French and MLS leagues this week....wondering if it's PL, Spanish and German next?

Given we got the Italian, French and MLS leagues this week....wondering if it's PL, Spanish and German next?

Good shout, I probably have base gold teams from all of them but I’ll double check anyway and try get the better base golds like richarlison lm

Hoping we get a good icon sbc at 6 but realistically it’ll probably be laudrup or schmeichel

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Anyone used carnibal Neymar? Heard good things about him on a podcast so decided to grab him for this weekend league. His stats with deadeye chem style look bonkers. Had planned to get eusebio but decided tontry out the cheat instead.

Only used him in draft, he was another level! You’re going to have fun!

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »

Hoping we get a good icon sbc at 6 but realistically it’ll probably be laudrup or schmeichel

Lev yeshin, logs out of fifa at 6:02!

Flashback Doumbia with 97 pace and 88 shooting..... thank fuk I'm not playing weekend league for couple weeks.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Flashback Doumbia with 97 pace and 88 shooting..... thank fuk I'm not playing weekend league for couple weeks.

Could be a fun front 3 of Gervinho Doumbia Pepe

Yes him fills my desire to nab an icon goalie.

Doumbia though.....
    Could be a fun front 3 of Gervinho Doumbia Pepe

Oh lord...

Smalling dropped back down to about 1400 today.

And now has shot back up to round 3000 again. :S

Definitely someone doing something dodgy with SBC solutions and trying to drive up his price. Not complaining.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Thread closed as its reaching its posting limit..

New thread here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement