Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pictures of your mount!!!

• 16-05-2005 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this has been done before but I did a search and found nothing, modes merge this if you like.

Here's my Greenspeed GTS, its 7 years old and was a straight swap for a tandem trike that was not getting much use.

I have it two weeks now.

ATM getting used to it and building up different muscles!!!

Luckily where I live here in Belgium we are not cursed with the knacker lowlife element I encounter in Dublin so hassle abuse smart comments even violence is not an issue.

What do you think???

JD_GS_05-05-05_4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I've seen a few around Dublin, not many though. They always make me do a double take, as they look a bit strange at first, that said, they look very comfortable. What are they like cycling in traffic?

KR

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

King Raam wrote:
    I've seen a few around Dublin, not many though. They always make me do a double take, as they look a bit strange at first, that said, they look very comfortable. What are they like cycling in traffic?

KR

As yet I've not ridden in city traffic as I live in a little village which is well served with cycle trails. I can only say cars and trucks seem to give you great room as they pass you, I think they just can't seem to judge how wide you are and they have never encountered such a vehicle!!!

I think I might opt for a headrest and feel I would like to be a bit more upright, but its early days yet!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,578 ✭✭✭uberwolf

an incumbent? I think. cann't imagine using one though, especially as you say around these parts!!

There was a thread around a year ago (maybe more) that was entitled beautiful images or something - it was a play on a thread in AH of the same name which turned into the usual ;) no worries though I'll leave this here!

Advertisement