Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

J. Mc C. Traditional flute value

• 13-09-2018 8:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I have a traditional Irish flute thats been sitting in my house for years now and id prefer to eventually sell it then for it to eventually dry out and be useless.

It still sounds good and has a nice warm quality but I know nothing about how these flutes are priced. I cant find anything on the initials online so if anyone has come across them any advice on its worth would be great. J. McC.

I know absolutely nothing about traditional flutes but ill do my best to describe it.

Its black and smells like wood so its not polymer or anything but not sure what wood that is.

Basic 6 holes no bottom joint after low D.

Has tuning joint.

Thanks again.
    Jack

Comments

Advertisement