Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Shed foundations price

• 20-03-2019 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Has anyone got quotes recently for a foundation build? Looking for 10x6ft or 11x7 with damp proof course, not fully insulated.

Big and smaller sizes would be helpful to for a better estimate.

Cheers

Comments

Has anyone got quotes recently for a foundation build? Looking for 10x6ft or 11x7 with damp proof course, not fully insulated.

Big and smaller sizes would be helpful to for a better estimate.

Cheers

Got quoted 900e for a concrete base for a 10 x 8ft by my builder who has all materials and workmen on site so got a small builder through shed supplier who is doing the same for 600e. If you are any way handy and have time on your hands, this is a pretty straightforward job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

For a 10x12 I paid 800. All quotes coming in about the same.
    It's DIYable if you have time on your hands. I don't so had to fork out.
    If it's your first time doing something like this maybe just get the builder to do it though. Steel sheds don't have that much play in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Daniogroove

Got quoted 900e for a concrete base for a 10 x 8ft by my builder who has all materials and workmen on site so got a small builder through shed supplier who is doing the same for 600e. If you are any way handy and have time on your hands, this is a pretty straightforward job.

I was told 900 myself too, I'd be handy enough alright but I'm getting the garden done anyways so while they have the digger etc it'll save me a lot of digging and messing. Cheers though

Advertisement