Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cost to have new oven installed

• 21-03-2019 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

we are having a new oven installed in a newly built house and just wondering roughly the cost for an electrician to wire? based in the louth area.

Everything is in place, literally it just take the power cable and attach to the oven. No tampering with walls or fuse boards, very standard installation

Shop we are buying in don't provide installation unfortunately!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Assuming everything is in place this should be quick and simple. I would guess that someone local may do this for €70ish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

I'd have guessed around 80 Euro so looks like we're in the same ballpark. Again this is assuming everything's in place.

60/70

• Registered Users Posts: 48 AnthonyOD1987

Thanks everyone, was ball park what I was thinking would be reasonable.

Had a quote back of 120eur today which i thought was a little excessive!

Advertisement