Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Men Crossing A River

• 26-01-2019 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭

Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large, raging violent river.

Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed - "god, please give me the strength to cross the river."

Poof! - god gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.

After witnessing that, the second man prayed "god - please give me strength and the tools to cross the river."

Poof! - god gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs and he was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once.

Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed - "god, please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross the river."

Poof! - He was turned into a women. She checked the map, hiked two hundred meters up stream and walked across the bridge.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

I thought this was about rivier university in New Hampshire.My bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

You bring the fox across first, leave him there and go back for the grain....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

magentis wrote: »
    I thought this was about rivier university in New Hampshire.My bad.

whiteflag2.gif

Sorrry, me spelling be bad :)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement