Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How do you rent a car that you can pick up at the terminal at Dublin Airport?

Options
  • 19-11-2018 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

I figure you need to have some kind of status with the rental car company but struggling to find answers online. The shuttle bus trek is a bit of a dose after a redeye flight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

From looking at Argus Car Hire, it would appear that Europcar and Hertz have pick ups in the Terminal but the difference in price is massive (over €100) compared to the shuttle options.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭knockoutned

National are another option.

I have status with Enterprise, however, that doesn't get me anything in Dublin. The bus is such a pain, especially with loads of luggage!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭louis346789

I have preferred status with avis. Can pickup and drop off car in terminal 1 and terminal 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

Just become a member of a Loyalty Programme. I am with Hertz and pick up plus drop off in terminal every time.
    Price is the same as far as I am aware.

I was not even aware there still is a bus to their depot.

Advertisement