Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Private to Commercial "change of Use"

• 01-11-2018 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I am considering changing a private rental accommodation into a counselling private practice. How long does the planning application usually take with Dublin City Council?

Also, would really love to hear if anyone has attempted this and have they run into any problems regards the neighbours etc.

My problem is if I decide to go ahead, I am under a lot of pressure with regards start up costs versus no rental income. I also have major concerns that the neighbours may try stop it going through.

Anyway would love to hear any similar experiences.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement