Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

deagel population reduction

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,626 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

People: "8 billion? We need like, a culling or a war or something."

*Covid-19*

People: "No not like that"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

Overheal wrote: »
    People: "8 billion? We need like, a culling or a war or something."

*Covid-19*

People: "No not like that"

A lot of people fear that a vaccine might cause the population collapse, or the "next one" that Bill Gates said would get people's attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Covid itself won't take out any real significant amount of people, for the entire year of 2020, what's the expected deaths, maybe 30million or so, or <0.01%.
    And as far as we know, there is no steralisation effect as a direct result from catching this flu.

The topic of population reduction in itself is interesting, the Georgia Guidestones likely kicked it all off years ago (claim that just 500m is the ideal global population), for the sustanability of the planet, and it's resources or biodiversity*.

*Also on this topic, is this breaking news:
    5 hours ago - UN global biodiversity report shows all 20 targets missed as pollution, climate change and overfishing rage on. The world has failed to meet any of its biodiversity targets, the UN said in a landmark report published every five years.

Covid itself won't take out any real significant amount of people, for the entire year of 2020, what's the expected deaths, maybe 30million or so, or <0.01%.
    And as far as we know, there is no steralisation effect as a direct result from catching this flu.

The topic of population reduction in itself is interesting, the Georgia Guidestones likely kicked it all off years ago (claim that just 500m is the ideal global population), for the sustanability of the planet, and it's resources or biodiversity*.

*Also on this topic, is this breaking news:
    5 hours ago - UN global biodiversity report shows all 20 targets missed as pollution, climate change and overfishing rage on. The world has failed to meet any of its biodiversity targets, the UN said in a landmark report published every five years.

The Georgia Guidestones are frightening.

What got me thinking about deagel is the talk of five year plans, which takes us up to 2025 and the population forecasts for that year. Could there be a five year plan to reduce the population of the world?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,445 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Dionaibh wrote: »

Why? A bunch of hippies got a few quid together in the 70s and built a modest sized monument in the middle of nowhere in rural Georgia.

Whats frightening about that?

What got me thinking about deagel is the talk of five year plans, which takes us up to 2025 and the population forecasts for that year. Could there be a five year plan to reduce the population of the world?

Perhaps, well there is a 5yearly UN report that comes out.
    Set back in 2010 it has x20 targets for the planet's ecosystem.

Yesterday, it was announced that 'ALL 20 measures/targets have failed' to be met.
    That the world (due mainly to overpopulation) is now heading for irreversible damage.

COVID (as per the coming WEF/Davos themed meetings), now presents a unique 'short window of oportunity' to decarbonise the global economy, from Jan 2021 onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Perhaps, well there is a 5yearly UN report that comes out.
    Set back in 2010 it has x20 targets for the planet's ecosystem.

Yesterday, it was announced that 'ALL 20 measures/targets have failed' to be met.
    That the world (due mainly to overpopulation) is now heading for irreversible damage.

COVID (as per the coming WEF/Davos themed meetings), now presents a unique 'short window of oportunity' to decarbonise the global economy, from Jan 2021 onwards.

Yeah hopefully countries can agree to cut carbon outputs. That's what we're all striving for.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Yeah hopefully countries can agree to cut carbon outputs. That's what we're all striving for.
    Yeah so just try to put less diesel in the motor, grand so, no problem.

Oh, which hasn't worked for the last 10yrs, not for one single target), and for which there is now a unique short window of opportunity, thanks to covid.

Could this be interpreted as 'go easy on the aul fuel there lads':
    As we enter a unique window of opportunity to shape the recovery, this initiative will offer insights to help inform all those determining the future state of global relations, the direction of national economies, the priorities of societies, the nature of business models and the management of a global commons. Drawing from the vision and vast expertise of the leaders engaged across the Forum’s communities, the Great Reset initiative has a set of dimensions to build a new social contract that honours the dignity of every human being.
    Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Oh, which hasn't worked for the last 10yrs, not for one single target), and for which there is now a unique short window of opportunity, thanks to covid.
    You cats have been predicting this stuff for the last 20 years if not more.

I'm sure it really is all about to happen this time.
    You have to be right eventually....

• Advertisement

Yeah so just try to put less diesel in the motor, grand so, no problem.

Could this be interpreted as 'go easy on the aul fuel there lads':

Fingers crossed!

Right, what's the conspiracy?

Right, what's the conspiracy?
    Well... see post 1 for one idea for a start (or maybe read the title of the thread).

While some cats interpret this is just an effort to reduce carbon emissions, this shows a very limited perspective or undertanding.

One example on of the many measures (on the WEF homepage) is that of access to travel services, for which a global trial will being early 2021 to introduce the CommonPass (id2020) global framework.
    QRCodes storing vaccine records and personal tracking identifers? Funded by the Rockerfella Foundation? Whoever would have thought.

WebReady.jpg

There is also mentions of an economic reset, and other socio-economic programs, that are beyond the scope of 'use a bit less fuel'.

Other catchy WEF phrases include: 'to build a new social contract', 'restore a functioning system of smart global cooperation' 'we need to evolve our economic model' 'the unsustainability of our old system in terms of social cohesion, the lack of equal opportunities and inclusiveness.'

Sounds more like a 'full digital globalised economic reset', that just lowering carbon emissions alone.

e.g. Would a digital-only monetary system be one (of many) likely proposed in this 'Reset'?

e.g. Would a digital-only monetary system be one (of many) likely proposed in this 'Reset'?
    Sure. Just like it was the last time this was claimed.

King Mob wrote: »
    Sure. Just like it was the last time this was claimed.
    Sure, it's not like there is a unique opportunity, push, nor or any evidence of a trend developing towards this.

In Britian: Major retailers including Next, Ikea and Urban Outfitters have stopped accepting cash payments as part of new coronavirus social distancing measures. EE, O2 and Vodafone have also said all stores will now move to contactless payments only and only use chip and pin where necessary, with no cash being exchanged on the premises.

About 3/4 of adults in Britain have used less cash since the start of the pandemic, a recent YouGov study found.

And while other stores will accept cash payments, many are asking shoppers to use contactless where possible. H&M has said it will be limiting the number of tills taking cash to just one per floor in a bid to encourage customers to use contactless payments where possible.

Well... see post 1 for one idea for a start (or maybe read the title of the thread).

Original poster has found a internet site about "combat aircraft" with a prediction table for 2025 that shows the US having a population of 100mm

The conspiracy is what exactly?
    While some cats interpret this is just an effort to reduce carbon emissions

What do carbon emissions have to do with this "Deagal" website?

Sure, it's not like there is a unique opportunity, push, nor or any evidence of a trend developing towards this.
    And those times you claimed they were unique opportunities too.

So what happens when none of this stuff happens and/or doesn't do any of the stuff you vaguely allude to?
    How long will you wait for it before admitting you were wrong?
    Or will you do what you guys always do? Pretend it didn't happen and then say the next crisis is really going to be it.

And those times you claimed they were unique opportunities too.

So what happens when none of this stuff happens and/or doesn't do any of the stuff you vaguely allude to?
    How long will you wait for it before admitting you were wrong?
    Or will you do what you guys always do? Pretend it didn't happen and then say the next crisis is really going to be it.

King Mob, I will be extremely happy if it doesn't happen. But do you think that the Great Reset they're talking about is nothing to be worried about? What about the Member of the House of Lords talking about lockdowns for climate change.

I will respond to the questions you asked me in previous post later when I'm home.

Original poster has found a internet site about "combat aircraft" with a prediction table for 2025 that shows the US having a population of 100mm

The conspiracy is what exactly?

What do carbon emissions have to do with this "Deagal" website?

I was wondering whether the talk of five year plans and the deagel population forecasts for 2025 may be linked.

King Mob, I will be extremely happy if it doesn't happen. But do you think that the Great Reset they're talking about is nothing to be worried about? What about the Member of the House of Lords talking about lockdowns for climate change.
    No. You have not shown any good reason why any rational person should be worried.
    Your claims are exactly like the vague claims of doom that conspiracy theorists have been making for decades. They have always been wrong.
    I will respond to the questions you asked me in previous post later when I'm home.
    No, you won't.

I was wondering whether the talk of five year plans and the deagel population forecasts for 2025 may be linked.
    Why would they be?

• Advertisement

It's numbers on some combat aircraft guide website with no context and no information, how are you extrapolating anything from that, let alone a conspiracy?

It's numbers on some combat aircraft guide website with no context and no information, how are you extrapolating anything from that, let alone a conspiracy?

But below is a list of know deagel partners and clients:

"Here is a partial list of known Deagel partners and clients, according to their own website:

National Security Agency
    North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO – OTAN)
    Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
    OSCE
    Russian Defense Procurement Agency
    Stratfor
    The World Bank
    United Nations (UN)"

Source: https://steemit.com/news/@rebelskum/deagel-a-real-intelligence-organization-for-the-u-s-government-predicts-massive-global-depopulation-50-80

No. You have not shown any good reason why any rational person should be worried.
    Your claims are exactly like the vague claims of doom that conspiracy theorists have been making for decades. They have always been wrong.

No, you won't.

I don't think my claims are vague. I think they're specific. I'm specifically referring to The Great Reset.

I didn't make any specific claims about deagel. I simply opened the floor for posters to discuss and debate the significance, if any, of the population forecasts for 2025. And I raised the possibility of the five year plans being linked to the forecasts. I admit that the only link is the year.

But below is a list of know deagel partners and clients:

"Here is a partial list of known Deagel partners and clients, according to their own website:

National Security Agency
    North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO – OTAN)
    Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
    OSCE
    Russian Defense Procurement Agency
    Stratfor
    The World Bank
    United Nations (UN)"

Source: https://steemit.com/news/@rebelskum/deagel-a-real-intelligence-organization-for-the-u-s-government-predicts-massive-global-depopulation-50-80

That Steemit blog is a conspiracy theorist making the same mistake you are.

Deagel is an internet website putting numbers on it's website with no context or explanation or information.

I don't think my claims are vague
    They are laughably vague. They contain no details or anything solid. No tangible facts. And you can't even answer the most simple basic questions about your claims.

For instance, you are basing a lot of your paranoid conspiracy theory on the idea of one line from one song sang at a random event.
    That's silly and vague.
    I admit that the only link is the year.
    Then there's no actual link. Two random sources with nothing to do with each other mention the year 2025.

You don't have any rational reason to be concerned.

And again, I wager that you won't be able to explain your concern, or answer any rational questions about the conspiracy theory you're implying here.
    Again, it's just paranoid and you looking for a conspiracy based on nonsense you're reading from the internet.

Perhaps you should stop reading things like that if they are making you irrationally worried.

That Steemit blog is a conspiracy theorist making the same mistake you are.

Deagel is an internet website putting numbers on it's website with no context or explanation or information.

But it says on the blog that deagel lists those partners and clients on its own website.

They are laughably vague. They contain no details or anything solid. No tangible facts. And you can't even answer the most simple basic questions about your claims.

For instance, you are basing a lot of your paranoid conspiracy theory on the idea of one line from one song sang at a random event.
    That's silly and vague.

Then there's no actual link. Two random sources with nothing to do with each other mention the year 2025.

You don't have any rational reason to be concerned.

I would agree with you that about the song were it not for the fact that the UN organised the concert. When I think of the UN I think of Agenda 21/2030. I'm not saying I agree that Agenda 21/2030 is a program for global control, but it has been argued by people that it is, while others argue that it isn't. It's hard to know what to believe about Agenda 21/2030.

But don't you think that the aims of The Great Reset, stated on WEF's own website, are far-reaching? I linked to the site. All the details are on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

They predict France's defence spending to be at $10bn and Iraq's defence spending at $21bn.

They predict Ireland's population to be at 1.3million.
    So the end of the housing crisis is in sight. :pac::pac::pac:

But they do predict our GDP (they don't actually call this colum anything but it looks like GDP) to pretty much collapse to zilch, you can't win em all, eh!

Mongolia seems to fare alright.

Way to go Russia.

But it says on the blog that deagel lists those partners and clients on its own website.

Deagel also writes the below insanity, this was in 2014 to the "projection" of 2025
    "The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making of the forecasts is widely available by institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, USG, etc. You can see the most relevant data at every single country's page. There is a tiny part of data coming from a variety of shadow sources such as Internet gurus, unsigned reports and others. But all these sources are from the internet and are of public domain for at least a minority. For example, several years ago Dagong, the Chinese ratings agency, published a report analyzing the physical economy of the States comparing it with those of China, Germany and Japan. The conclusion was that the US GDP was something between $5 to $10 trillion instead of $15 trillion as officially reported by the USG. We assume that the official data, especially economic, released by governments is fake, cooked or distorted in some degree. Historically it is well known that the former Soviet Union was making up fake statistics years before its collapse. Western as well as other countries are making up their numbers today to conceal their real state of affairs. We are sure that many people out there can find government statistics in their own countries that by their own personal experience are hard to believe or are so optimistic that may belong to a different country.

Despite the numeric data "quantity" there is a "quality" model which has not a direct translation into numeric data. The 2014 strain of Ebola has a death rate of 50-60% but try to imagine what would happen if there is a pandemic of Ebola with hundreds of thousands or millions infected with the virus. So far the few cases of Ebola-infected people have "enjoyed" intensive healthcare with anti-viral and breathing assistance but above all with abundant human support by Physicians and nurses. In a pandemic scenario that kind of healthcare won't be available for the overwhelming number of infected leading to a dramatic increase of the death rate due to the lack of proper healthcare. The "quality" factor is that the death rate could increase to 80-90% in a pandemic scenario from the stated 50-60% rate. The figure itself is not important what is relevant is the fact that the scenario can evolve beyond the initial conditions from a 50% death toll to more than 90%. By the way, no pandemic or nuclear war is included in the forecast.

The key element to understand the process that the USA will enter in the upcoming decade is migration. In the past, specially in the 20th century, the key factor that allowed the USA to rise to its colossus status was immigration with the benefits of a demographic expansion supporting the credit expansion and the brain drain from the rest of the world benefiting the States. The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States. This unseen situation for the States will develop itself in a cascade pattern with unprecedented and devastating effects for the economy. Jobs offshoring will surely end with many American Corporations relocating overseas thus becoming foreign Corporations!!!! We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant. Nevertheless the death toll will be horrible. Take into account that the Soviet Union's population was poorer than the Americans nowadays or even then. The ex-Soviets suffered during the following struggle in the 1990s with a significant death toll and the loss of national pride. Might we say "Twice the pride, double the fall"? Nope. The American standard of living is one of the highest, far more than double of the Soviets while having added a services economy that will be gone along with the financial system. When pensioners see their retirement disappear in front of their eyes and there are no servicing jobs you can imagine what is going to happen next. At least younger people can migrate. Never in human history were so many elders among the population. In past centuries people were lucky to get to their 30s or 40s. The American downfall is set to be far worse than the Soviet Union's one. A confluence of crisis with a devastating result.

The Demographic crisis in the former Soviet Union countries has extended for over two decades, if we accept that it ended early in this decade (2010s). The demographic crisis will hit the World in the near future and is projected to last between three and eight decades more or less depending on technological breakthrough and environmental issues. The aftermath is more likely a frozen picture with the population numbers staying the same for a very, very long period of time. The countries forecast population numbers do reflect birth/deaths but also migratory movements. Many countries are going to increase their gross population due to immigration while their native population may shrink.

Over the past two thousand years we have witnessed the Western civilization built around the Mediterranean Sea shifting to Northern Europe and then by the mid 20th century shifting to an Atlantic axis to finally get centered into the States in the past 30 years. The next move will see the civilization being centered in Asia with Russia and China on top. Historically a change in the economic paradigm has resulted in a death toll that is rarely highlighted by mainstream historians. When the transition from rural areas to large cities happened in Europe many people unable to accept the new paradigm killed themselves. They killed themselves by a psychological factor. This is not mainstream but it is true. A new crisis joins old, well known patterns with new ones.

Sorry to disappoint many of you with our forecast. It is getting worse and worse every year since the beginning of the pre-crisis in 2007. It is already said that this website is non-profit, built on spare time and we provide our information and services AS IS without further explanations and/or guarantees. We are not linked to any government in any way, shape or form. We are not a death or satanic cult or arms dealers as some BS is floating around the internet on this topic. Take into account that the forecast is nothing more than a model whether flawed or correct. It is not God's word or a magic device that allows to foresee the future.

Sunday, October 26th, 2014"

That's like something from Alex Jones. Compete and utter drivel.

• Advertisement

I would agree with you that about the song were it not for the fact that the UN organised the concert. When I think of the UN I think of Agenda 21/2030. I'm not saying I agree that Agenda 21/2030 is a program for global control, but it has been argued by people that it is, while others argue that it isn't. It's hard to know what to believe about Agenda 21/2030.
    Again, vague waffle with zero substance.
    You're proving our point here.

And yes, Agenda 21 is an excellent example of how these exact vague paranoid claims ahve been made before. And it's a good example of how they've failed before.
    You're doing the exact same thing as the believers in Agenda 21 conspiracies.
    And those who believed Jade Helm was going to be the start of it all.
    And those who claimed the same thing for swine flu and bird flu and SARS
    Etc.
    But don't you think that the aims of The Great Reset, stated on WEF's own website, are far-reaching? I linked to the site. All the details are on the site.
    And again, you're asking questions while refusing to answer any.

Why?

Advertisement