Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phimosis & Balanitis

• 07-09-2020 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm coming to terms with my issue down below, I have Phimosis and Balanitis for as long as I can remember!

Over the last two weeks, I began to feel a tingling burning sensation on the top of my penis and i'm looking into the treatment options available.

I have bought a topical antifungal cream without prescription and i'm applying it three times a day (with difficulty).

It's getting me down, i'm avoiding sexual activity.

I must say, when I urniate, there is great relief after!

I know I should see a doctor, i'm just wondering has anyone gone through this?

I'm hoping to avoid circumcision, but it may be the only treatment available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,211 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

is this thread still open?!?!?

:D

Obviously go to your g.p.
    Simple.

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Hi all,

I'm coming to terms with my issue down below, I have Phimosis and Balanitis for as long as I can remember!

Over the last two weeks, I began to feel a tingling burning sensation on the top of my penis and i'm looking into the treatment options available.

I have bought a topical antifungal cream without prescription and i'm applying it three times a day (with difficulty).

It's getting me down, i'm avoiding sexual activity.

I must say, when I urniate, there is great relief after!

I know I should see a doctor, i'm just wondering has anyone gone through this?

I'm hoping to avoid circumcision, but it may be the only treatment available.

currently have this also

go to the gp and get a proper steroid cream ( Dakatort ) i think , i'm also avoiding sex aswell , clean the head with just water , don't use babywipes or anything or showergel as it will irritate it , sure pm me if you wanna know more

Advertisement