Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best wireless bras for large bust?

• 29-08-2020 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭

I'm currently a 36EE and would like to try a wireless bra for the first time since my early teens. I just find the wires uncomfortable. Could anybody recommend a good make of wireless bra that gives firm support? Preferably from a brick and mortar store as I would ideally like to try them on first, but I've seen random European bra companies advertised on FB, 'Miss Mary of Sweden' etc. Anybody bought them? Would you recommend?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

The Wonderbra Ultimate bra is usually a firm favourite for bigger busts https://www.wonderbra.co.uk/shop-our-collection-c4/bras-c18/refined-glamour-wonderbra-ultimate-strapless-bra-p12

I’m a 32F and find it very supportive. Strapless bras will always be less comfortable but it’s wearable for a full day, in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Oh Lordy I don't think I could go strapless :D:D I never could really - as soon as 'the girls' started growing, they headed south!

Oh sorry, I was distracted reading your post and thought you’d written “strapless”, not “wireless” :o. Ignore my post entirely!

In your case, I’d have a look at the Bravissimo website for guidance and suggestions. You may just have to find a few you like the sounds of and pop into Debenhams or similar to try them on, as I don’t think Bravissimo have stores in Ireland.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Most places don't allow trying on at the moment, and at that Debenhams is gone in Ireland!

I've gotten some non brand ones in TK Maxx that have been decent. That kind of microfibre fabric, thick straps.

M&S have loads of options https://www.marksandspencer.com/ie/l/lingerie/all-bras/fs5/non-wired

*insert multiple facepalm emojis here*

Just never mind me! :D :eek:

I’d blame it on booze but that’s not even the case!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Faith wrote: »
    *insert multiple facepalm emojis here*

Just never mind me! :D :eek:

I’d blame it on booze but that’s not even the case!

You'd totally forget it's gone though! I was only lamenting the loss of it for bras yesterday with a friend, it was always a handy go-to when I couldn't get to a Bravissimo :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Belle Femme Lingerie in Kilkenny do a virtual fitting if that's any help.

Advertisement