Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Microsoft rewards problem

Options
  • 25-07-2020 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭

Hi is anybody having problems with the Achieve more.earn more any achievement in any game is worth +50 points every day.

I got like 12 achievement and no joy cant get the point.it happen me today and last monday I contact Microsoft support they give me +50 point for monday This time around they told me wait 24 hours today.it very unlikely there given me +50 points this time does anybody know a work around to fix it so annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭rob808

Update microsoft add the points for me still this problem is very annoying hoping it doesn't happen tomorrow.

Microsoft rewards seem broken missing the summer mode punch card and xbox game pass quest.I cant again do the Achieve more earn more for feck sake microsoft.

Microsoft rewards seem broken missing the summer mode punch card and xbox game pass quest.I cant again do the Achieve more earn more for feck sake microsoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Treppen

Ya me too, last week they said they'd escalate my 10x50 amem points.... Didn't hear back yet.

Complete 3 more this weekend and none turned in.
    They were quick to add on the points once I sent a photo etc. but this time I've been ghosted :(

No weekly quests up yet .

At least the 5 for phone app log in and 5 for play any gamepass still works... I've 4 more dailys left to do and on edge.

By any chance did you get any email into your outlook to check out the This and That quiz etc... Apparently that's for US only . So after me trying to punch it in a million times they might think I'm using a VPN or something! A few people on the ms rewards subreddit found a work around to get the points in different regions but I ain't gonna risk any shenanigans.

BTW Fractured Minds is a piece of cake to get 10 achievements, each in under 2 mins. They're good for the daily 50.... if they ever add them on.

Advertisement