Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can anyone recommend an SBL course provider?

• 08-09-2020 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I want to sit acca SBL in December, I was going to pick dbs but they no longer offer it.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Many thanks
    Omt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭shano_88

Haven't done SBL yet but I've nothing but good things to say about Accountancyschool.ie

Students have a very good record across the board in all subjects and any of the lecturers have been excellent in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭One More Toy

shano_88 wrote: »
    Haven't done SBL yet but I've nothing but good things to say about Accountancyschool.ie

Students have a very good record across the board in all subjects and any of the lecturers have been excellent in my experience.

Do they cater for quarterly attempts at the exams?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭shano_88

Do they cater for quarterly attempts at the exams?

Yes

Link to courses here: https://accountancyschool.ie/acca-dublin/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Yeah I'd say accountancyschool.ie
    The guy who does SBL, Shane, is on the ball. He's an ex ACCA marker. Knows his way around the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Wormy001

Knows his way around the pitch.

Sounds like a phrase he would use and all! :D

another +1 for Shane. I had him for SBL and found it great

• Advertisement
Advertisement