Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Notification after Biometric Appointment? (IEC 2020)

• 14-04-2020 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

First time poster here.

So I completed my Biometric appointment 4 weeks ago. I'm just wondering how do you get notification after your Biometric?

I was using USIT but sadly they went into liquidation. I was planning on taking a career break and going to Canada. I would like to see when, or if, I can still travel to Canada or not.

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

What age are you now?

https://www.usit.ie/
    My visa application is still in process, how will I know when a decision is made?
    USIT will endeavour to provide all applications in process with an update on their status.
    So, maybe they'll get onto you.

I doubt Canada will issue the POE letter whilst no-one can enter Canada who is not a Canada citizen, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

I used the official route not USIT but my main application page hasn't updated to even show I did biometrics (did them in March).
    Chasing the main visa board and the Dublin VAC over email now to see the story...

As the_syco said it may hopefully just be covid slowing things.

Advertisement