Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Great Reset

Comments

I just spent half an hour flicking through it. Each chapter basically details some changes that happened during other crises like the Great Depression and 07-08, postulates on what are some changes happening now because of Covid-19, and then finishes with a bit of a "I think we should.."

For the chapter on finance, he thinks money shouldn't be tied up in Wall St. For housing, he thinks America should be more like Europe so you can't just give back the keys and walk away. He also thinks renting is good because of labour mobility. For work, he talks about service workers being skilled up so like the janitor would also be part of the building's running.

It's kind of bizarre and pretty boring. You don't need to read it that carefully because the dense information is just stats from the past. His opinions on this reset that is happening are at the end of each chapter so you could get through them all pretty quickly.

Conspiracy theorists seem to think it's a roadmap of how to reset everything. It's actually just a book that is making observations about what the author thinks is happening by itself along with his own bits of opinions on how these changes could be guided.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

BG has predicted pandemic number 2, so has schwab ,now this guy
    WEF Managing Director Jeremy Jurgens:

"There will be another crisis. It will be more significant. Faster, and greater impact than COVID-19." All have crystal balls it would seem.

Funny also I go into different countries chat forums like this and citizens of these countries have the exact same fears about their countries governments and what is going as we have eg Denmark,Sweden, Uk ,USA. Seems suspicious to me.

and if I was to guess, the next one will be more of a visual pandemic on the person, akin to measles/mumps so its obvious to everyone you have it to shame people even more to stay indoors

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    and if I was to guess, the next one will be more of a visual pandemic on the person, akin to measles/mumps so its obvious to everyone you have it to shame people even more to stay indoors

Why would anyone manufacture a pandemic with obvious symptoms forcing people to stay at home thus limiting its spread right after a pandemic where the lack of obvious symptoms in most people contributed so much to its spread?

if this one doesnt get the desired effect and everyone takes the vaccine the next one will

not my words, but from the great vaxxinator himself BG

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

if this one doesnt get the desired effect and everyone takes the vaccine the next one will

not my words, but from the great vaxxinator himself BG
    An unsourced, out of context quote.
    That seems trustworthy alright.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    An unsourced, out of context quote.
    That seems trustworthy alright.

https://youtu.be/mJVT3aNfEmw

2 min in

The next one will get attention

And a snigger

https://youtu.be/mJVT3aNfEmw

2 min in

The next one will get attention

And a snigger
    Ok. So what do you believe he means by that?
    Please be specific about it.

Ok. So what do you believe he means by that?
    Please be specific about it.

If they don’t get cooperation from everyone to take their vaccine and get the digital ID, then the next one will make sure it does

If they don’t get cooperation from everyone to take their vaccine and get the digital ID, then the next one will make sure it does
    But there's no digital ID being implemented. That's an invention by conspiracy theorists who believe it the notion of the "mark of the beast".

Do you believe that this is all a plot to give people this mark of the beast?

And could you explain your position more fully.
    How will the next one make sure?
    Are they also going to fake that pandemic?

ID2020

• Advertisement

How will the next one make sure?

you'd have to ask BG, but doubt you'll get a straight answer

ever wonder why someone who has no medical background is the face for wanting to vaccinate 7bn people?

you'd have to ask BG, but doubt you'll get a straight answer
    So you don't know because your conspiracy theory is vague empty nonsense.
    Cool.
    ever wonder why someone who has no medical background is the face for wanting to vaccinate 7bn people?
    Is it because he's secretly a satanist and is planning to give everyone the mark of the beast?
    That's so far the only explanation you guys have given.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭mindancer

This "Great Reset" and Covid 19/ID2020 link need to be looked at deeper, I believe the goal is to bring in eventually the mark of the beast, when peoples phones get lost or broken they'll introduce an implant that all of humanity "need".

ID2020

Alliance partners share the belief that identity is a human right and that individuals must have “ownership” over their own identity.
    https://id2020.org/manifesto

Covid19 is a scam/con job, if I was bet around with sewer rods, died and happened to have covid I'd have covid 19 as my cause of death, it has already happened with suicides, motorbike accidents, cancer to name a few.

The world economic forum is a secret society, invitation only event, they have their hopes set on 2030 to implement their vision on all of mankind.

The exclusive four-day event — best known as Davos, after the name of its host city — is an opportunity for the world's most influential people to meld minds over the world's economic and political challenges, and, more importantly, to network.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/what-is-davos-world-economic-forum-conference-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

Some weird stuff going on behind the scenes.

I also believe that this vaccine will cause infertility and thus reduce the worlds population to levels that Bill Gates also spoke about years ago.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

mindancer wrote: »

Covid19 is a scam/con job

This current pandemic is a scam/con how? please explain the details, and why, thanks

This "Great Reset" and Covid 19/ID2020 link need to be looked at deeper, I believe the goal is to bring in eventually the mark of the beast, when peoples phones get lost or broken they'll introduce an implant that all of humanity "need".

ID2020

Alliance partners share the belief that identity is a human right and that individuals must have “ownership” over their own identity.
    https://id2020.org/manifesto

Covid19 is a scam/con job, if I was bet around with sewer rods, died and happened to have covid I'd have covid 19 as my cause of death, it has already happened with suicides, motorbike accidents, cancer to name a few.

The world economic forum is a secret society, invitation only event, they have their hopes set on 2030 to implement their vision on all of mankind.

The exclusive four-day event — best known as Davos, after the name of its host city — is an opportunity for the world's most influential people to meld minds over the world's economic and political challenges, and, more importantly, to network.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/what-is-davos-world-economic-forum-conference-2020-1?r=US&IR=T

Some weird stuff going on behind the scenes.

Thanks for putting all the info together in one concise post

We should merge all the threads and sticky this for the masketeers and vaxinators

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    This current pandemic is a scam/con how? please explain the details, and why, thanks

Remember when they said bitcoin was magical pixie dust fairy money

Best performing asset class in history and will prove to be

The elites tried to ban it, then talk it down, now they are buying it...

This is the vaccine Bill has been waiting on. To reduce population.......

Skip to 2:30

The "Bill Gates depopulation" thing is a myth perpetuated by some who misunderstood a simple sentence from an interview

Am still waiting for a response on the below:

"This current pandemic is a scam/con how? please explain the details, and why, thanks"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I've just found this thread and started reading from the start as I've heard a lot about this Great Reset thing. I'll keep reading. I've only reached this post from three months ago -
    Say whaaaaa? (very strange the way you athiest guys shoehorn religion into every one of their posts, reckon they're just curious for advice in these troubling times).

But you do of course realise than in the coming weeks across Ire & the uk (and many other states), test and trace programs will require you to scan a QR codes before entering public places. It's pretty simple concept and process to grasp, see China for a very good example.

So... after scanning the QRcode you will be prompted to enter your personal details for 21 day db storage. E.g. If you're a hipster cafe in Landan, make and print out your poster now, there is less than 2weeks to do this: https://www.gov.uk/create-coronavirus-qr-poster

That ^^^ didn't happen, to the best of my knowledge.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

The "Bill Gates depopulation" thing is a myth perpetuated by some who misunderstood a simple sentence from an interview

Am still waiting for a response on the below:

"This current pandemic is a scam/con how? please explain the details, and why, thanks"

Get your facts right, it wasn't an interview, it was a ted talk, click the video I posted.

And the scam/con is my own thoughts on this scamdemic, this is the conspiracy THEORY forum, it's my theory and I won't be wasting my time to answer multiple questions from you, it's not the medical forum so FU.

• Advertisement

Skip to 2:30

This guy somehow managed to get himself to be the face and front for all this scam

He's a deluded psychopath
    He started off decades ago saying he envisaged a computer in every household, now he wants a vaccine in every person

Get your facts right, it wasn't an interview, it was a ted talk, click the video I posted.

The Bill Gates "depopulation" thing is based on a misunderstanding

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/
    And the scam/con is my own thoughts on this scamdemic, this is the conspiracy THEORY forum, it's my theory and I won't be wasting my time to answer multiple questions from you, it's not the medical forum so FU.

Posters aren't allowed to question your conspiracy, is that what you are implying?

This guy somehow managed to get himself to be the face and front for all this scam

What is this "scam" exactly? what are the details, who is involved, and why?

Penfailed wrote: »
    I've just found this thread and started reading from the start as I've heard a lot about this Great Reset thing. I'll keep reading. I've only reached this post from three months ago -

That ^^^ didn't happen, to the best of my knowledge.

China are way ahead of everyone else in adopting this
    in the same way they are way ahead with their CBDC

The QR code scan is coming, they have private companies working on it and blockchain technology will be used

I'm quite new to this great reset/covid/ID2020, when I'm read up on it a bit better I'll share my thoughts and THEORIES.......

What is this "scam" exactly? what are the details, who is involved, and why?

Overhyped VIRUS
    discussed in this forum
    BG and his gang
    for the great reset
    ;)

Overhyped VIRUS

Okay, "overhyped" in what way? by who exactly? for what reason?
    BG and his gang

Bill Gates is a part of this conspiracy of yours, how? who is "his gang" exactly?
    for the great reset
    ;)

The "Great reset" is a global economic forum on the current crisis, are you suggesting it's something else, if so what is it?

The Bill Gates "depopulation" thing is based on a misunderstanding

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

Posters aren't allowed to question your conspiracy, is that what you are implying?

Watch the video where he says new vaccines will reduce population, it's not a misunderstanding, and this is a theory forum so I can have whatever theory I choose to have, you don't have to believe me and I don't have to waste my time trying to persuade you, simple!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

Just trying to tease this theory out.

So say the vaccine is the implant. But it's only as good as its RNA life span. And we globally have people going for their yearly shot of RNA.
    And down the road by 2030 it could be replaced with a permanent DNA version thus separting natural DNA from god so that a man made version of DNA is installed in each and everyone one of us.
    This is what could be foretold as the mark of he beast?

• Advertisement

Watch the video where he says new vaccines will reduce population, it's not a misunderstanding

This is completely false, it's a gross misunderstanding of what Bill Gates is saying in the video. The example he cites is that the world population will grow to 9 billion in a short while, why? because in poor countries, due to poor health services and low vaccines, people are having many children to compensate.

However with better health services, vaccines, etc (like we have in the developed world), those people in poorer countries will stop having so many children, which will reduce global population growth (over-population), so that figure would be lower

Some people misunderstand this and think Bill Gates is trying to "kill" a billion people which is painfully absurd
    and this is a theory forum so I can have whatever theory I choose to have, you don't have to believe me and I don't have to waste my time trying to persuade you, simple!

It's a public forum, and people have every right to ask you questions on your theories and to ask you to support those claims. If you dodge/evade/deflect from those questions, then it's self evident how weak those theories/claims are.

Advertisement