Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jericho?

• 12-07-2011 10:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

Anybody here ever watch this? I watched all of it a few years ago and loved it, something about it really appealed to me and it was the sort of show I'd continue to watch if it continued. I'm not sure if it was ever shown in the UK or Ireland but I watched it all online after seeing an episode whilst on Holiday in the US and instantly liked it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭johndoe99

another great tv series, why o why do they cancel the good ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

The Horror Channel is showing the Series from Sunday week onwards. I must give it a go as I've heard good things about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Tango One

Excellent show it had so much potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

It had a lot of potential and as it was really getting going they cancelled it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

I'm about 14 episodes into this on Netflix. Not bad. A bit conservative and middle-aged, middle-america though. Its funny watching some of the characters still thinking of jewellery boxes, silverware, and money as having some intrinsic value even though the world has completely changed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭itchy elbows

what a show, just finished watching it on netflix. cant believe id never seen it before or that it was cancelled, rumours of netflix making a 3rd season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭cena

Rewatching this on netflix. I loved the when it was first on

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Has anyone here been watching "Revolution" it is an American Tv series about a world where electricity has stopped, it is a little similar to Jericho. I'd recommend it for Jericho fans.

Advertisement