Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Chancers...chancers everywhere!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,604 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

9935452 wrote: »
    Im surprised that there is no mention of a personal injury claim against the lad who backed into the op.
    But that would be illegal if there are no injurys, plus the op is probably happy there are no injurys.
    Though if it was me i would claim off the other guys insurance for everything i could like , new bumper, number plate, lights/grill/bonnet if they were damaged, clips/mounts get broken very easily, car hire for the time yours is in the garage, doctors checkup, (make sure everything is ok)
    If someone tried to do that to me id push to make sure he lost his no claims and might make him think twice about trying it again

Which is no better than what the fella that reversed into the OP did, stupid claims like this that are un-needed and essentially money grabbing are what drives up our insurance premiums.

Advertisement