Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NCT payment

Options
  • 19-12-2015 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi folks, bit of a situation here I have a car booked in for test today and I booked to pay on my card but my wallet was stolen yesterday and I had to cancel my card.
    Can I rock up to the center and pay cash or does it look like i will have to rebook the test?
    I tried to call the support number but lines are closed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Cash is good. I always pay cash at the counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

TGi666 wrote: »
    Hi folks, bit of a situation here I have a car booked in for test today and I booked to pay on my card but my wallet was stolen yesterday and I had to cancel my card.
    Can I rock up to the center and pay cash or does it look like i will have to rebook the test?
    I tried to call the support number but lines are closed.

You can still pay by cash or replacement card at the centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

Grand job, thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭TGi666

All went fine at the test center, thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sound, boards saves the day again :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement