Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish in the LC

Options
  • 14-05-2001 4:24pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've heard that foundation Irish, you get 0 points in your leaving for doing the level
    would anyone know if this is true
    and if it is true for every foundation subject, then why do the subject in the Leaving ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I seem to recall an A1 in Foundation level being worth 60 points, although I could be wrong... it was 7 years ago I did the Leaving...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

i think that you are thinking of ordinary level as opposed to foundation level.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MiCr0:
    i think that you are thinking of ordinary level as opposed to foundation level.</font>

quite possibly...

I'd say the answer to the question "in that case, why do the subject in the Leaving?" would be ... "because while I might not be very good at it, I like the subject."

I did Honours myself.

Bard
    "We do know it was we who scorched the sky..."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

i did honours for 5th year, decided i wasn't going to work at it at all (my language skills ain't l33+ @4ll) so dropped and did no work in 6th year smile.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I did that in maths - got lazy and took the easy way out, now I'm in ordinary.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭androphobic

yup foundation irish is worth no points

Advertisement