Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Bank COVID-19

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So what's the conspiracy here?
    The conspiracy was that the World Bank had records of items from 2017 labeled with "Covid-19" with the implication being that they had some kind of foreknowledge of the virus or that they were part of the plan to create the pandemic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

King Mob wrote: »
    The conspiracy was that the World Bank had records of items from 2017 labeled with "Covid-19" with the implication being that they had some kind of foreknowledge of the virus or that they were part of the plan to create the pandemic.

Yes, that's it. But then I read another article that explained what was going on.

But the World Bank's COVID Plan lasts until 2025 apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,803 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

King Mob wrote: »

Did you read the headline and 1st paragraph?

It clearly doesn't say what you say it does.

NIMAN wrote: »
    Did you read the headline and 1st paragraph?

It clearly doesn't say what you say it does.

Oh I know. That was just the conspiracy theory being presented by the op before they realised it was crap.
    The current article explains why it's crap.

I was just answering the question asked.

• Advertisement

Dionaibh wrote: »
    Yes, that's it. But then I read another article that explained what was going on.

But the World Bank's COVID Plan lasts until 2025 apparently.

So Reuters isn't bought out by Bill Gates' et al?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,137 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Seems we have an open and shut one here... :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement