Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

wigs.

• 07-08-2020 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a good or few sites for buying wigs. It is for my mother. She found a site she liked but when I looked them up the reviews are saying fake site etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

cena wrote: »
    Anyone know of a good or few sites for buying wigs. It is for my mother. She found a site she liked but when I looked them up the reviews are saying fake site etc

Look at the wig clinic.ie. Lady there is based in Athlone, Tullamore and Galway. My mam finds her very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Roches in Kimmage have high quality and great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Citygirl1

Also recommend Roches in Kimmage. I got my wig/hairpiece there 3 years ago, when starting chemo, following recommendation by a friend who had the same treatment previously. They have a very big selection, and when I went in for consultation, before starting treatment, the lady there picked out one which very closely matched my existing hairstyle. - So close in fact, that most people didn't notice the difference when I started wearing it!

Nothing that they operate by appointment only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Citygirl1 wrote: »
    Also recommend Roches in Kimmage. I got my wig/hairpiece there 3 years ago, when starting chemo, following recommendation by a friend who had the same treatment previously. They have a very big selection, and when I went in for consultation, before starting treatment, the lady there picked out one which very closely matched my existing hairstyle. - So close in fact, that most people didn't notice the difference when I started wearing it!

Nothing that they operate by appointment only.

Similar to myself. The friend I brought with me who saw me get my head shaved at a Wedding a few weeks later turned around and told me she had forgotten my 'hair' wasn't mine on the day as it looked so good. They were really excellent. I got a mix of natural and synthetic hair. I'm now donating the wig to Cork Cancer Care as they have a wig bank which I think is just an excellent idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭scrumqueen

Hair Club in Donnybrook are excellent.

For fun fashion wigs online I saw a lovely range on Lush Wigs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement