Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fluke or..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,230 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Video is over an hour long. You're going to have to give this lockdown a few more weeks before people get bored enough to watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

Put the headphones on and pop phone in back pocket while you're cooking or something something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,230 ✭✭✭✭endacl

auspicious wrote: »
    Put the headphones on and pop phone in back pocket while you're cooking or something something :)

No way. James Brown for cooking in this house.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

I used to know a fellow in Galway that was mad in to this and it baffles me though I find it interesting.
    He put me on to this guy and told me not to skip through, as I usually tend to do. He hasn't sent me one in months and months. I said why not, I currently have plenty of time!

Let's call it fringe fun. A little imaginative
    escapism from these days' news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Oscarw4rd

hey friend i could swear i saw this thing in a meme(-ory) before,
    and wow was it accurate, s0me of the best memes always seem to foreshadow
    weird stuff like this. Funny how memetics seem to work.

• Advertisement
Advertisement