Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

traveling

Options
  • 11-07-2001 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

im going to travel away to the far far reaches of space .... oops ment earth not going to space for another 8 months . anyways anyone know somewhere good that i can buy a ticket online cheep ?
    thx guys . thinking of going to italy if its any help

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Gibo

Ebookers.ie are really good if you want a package holiday. i got a holiday for two for four days to paris incl. flights,tax,hotels etc for £170 per person!!1 not bad i dont think

Of All the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most! ;)
    Skribbles

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I love the double Negative smile.gifBack to the point, I don't know any where cheap to book, I just felt I had to point out the double negativeness.....

John

• Registered Users Posts: 78,241 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

are you looking for a cheap one off flight or multi-hop around the world flights?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

now that you mention it both

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement