Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Megadrive 2/Mega CD2

• 29-09-2020 8:20pm

ITEM: megadrive2/Mega cd2
    POST\COLLECTION: Post/Collection
    PRICE: €120 + post
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal/Cash etc

Megadrive 2/Megacd2 with one pad, proper rgb cable and the two official power supplies, was playing burned copy’s of games perfectly past few days

5-A9290-E7-61-C6-41-DF-A570-E0-D8-F8-DEB4-AA.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,526 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

The temptation is strong....

But I must resist!!!

Haha I forgot to add if anyone wants to collect it they’ll get a free portable with rgb scart for a nice image with the cable which I think came from retro gaming cables or one of those sites or for the really adventurous I can swap that megadrive for another megadrive 2 with a switch at the back for 50/60hz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Back vile temptress !!

Also found a Megadrive arcade stick with lovely blue balltop I’ll include too! Someone grab this before it’s offered to the masses, works fine with burned cds too

‘Blue ball’ copyright pending.. arcade power stick with megafire speed set to max (can be adjusted to your own desired setting) ..

9-BDB2-B7-D-6381-4-DC3-8-B40-CD92-A9-BF8-F85.jpg

• Advertisement

Final drop to 110 inc delivery before eBay

Sold elsewhere can be removed thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement