Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best site or store to print photos

• 05-09-2020 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hiya folks
    I hope someone can help me. I want to print like 1000 or so photos taken with my phone. Before when I printed photos they’d come out all blurred so I’d like any suggestion of the best quality photos printed? Where could I get them done? And how much? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Sallyanne, the printing of your previous photos was more than likely not the cause of the blurry images. On the small screen they probably looked sharp but as they were printed larger you can see the real quality. For high quality printing I would suggest Steve Crozier 360 dpi in Bray on the Boghall road

• Registered Users Posts: 24 retoos

You should try "360 dpi" I search its website, so you can see its true quality when printed bigger. I assume you can even try "Photocraft" and fulfill your requirements. Both are at Bray on the road to Boghall.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭sallyanne12

Thanks both of you but when I went to the 360 dpi site to upload my photos my from phone they said they don’t accept the file type... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭PaulieC

can you post some examples of the photos from your phone and the prints you got that you weren't happy with ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

Any other recommendations? looking to print a number of 12x10 15x10 and frame them after, any online photobox alternatives that youd recommend

• Advertisement
Advertisement