Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How was everyones classic launch night?

• 27-08-2019 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Personally I joined Mograine. Waited till the launch at 11 o'clock and logged straight in. The minute I got in, game was unplayable with over crowded and not able to do the quest. So just logged off again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭Niska

Same on Pyrewood - could log in but place was crowded, couldn't complete quests, chat was up and down...

Logged off .

• Registered Users Posts: 41 RiCriostoir

Niska wrote: »
    Same on Pyrewood - could log in but place was crowded, couldn't complete quests, chat was up and down...

Logged off .

Yeah its a shame, I'm kinda glad that I didn't book today off work now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Did yee expect anything different?
    Im avoiding for a few days or weeks tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 RiCriostoir

Dcully wrote: »
    Did yee expect anything different?
    Im avoiding for a few days or weeks tbh.

To be honest no not really. Yeah think I'll give it a week or two now aswell at this stage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I reckon nostalgia will be the overpowering factor for a lot of players initially before a drop off after a few months or earlier as people realize the grind.
    Then again maybe guilds on live plan to stick around longterm?
    It will be interesting to see.

Personally if i dip my toes in it will be with a view to longterm
    For me wow will probably be top of the list of my all time favourite games, but recent expansions just couldnt keep me hooked.

• Advertisement
Advertisement