Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink in Sainsburys

• 03-12-2018 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

There is a sale until the 11th of December in all stores and online with 25% off purchases of six or more bottles of wine,champagne, proescco etc.

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Sainsburys offer excludes house wine, wine under £5, Wine Boxes, bottles 200ml and under and gift sets.
    Max 36 bottles.

Tesco in ROI currently have 25% off 6 bottles of wine, prices not much different to Sainsburys.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Pj! wrote: »
    5 bottles of Jameson???

Someones not giving up the drink for the new year...

Ah sure it never goes off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Sainsburys offer excludes house wine, wine under £5, Wine Boxes, bottles 200ml and under and gift sets.
    Max 36 bottles.

Tesco in ROI currently have 25% off 6 bottles of wine, prices not much different to Sainsburys.

With the Sainsbury’s offer, you can get very good Cava and Prosecco for around €5 a bottle. Similar Cava/Prosecco will be closer to €10 a bottle on Tesco ROI. That’s a noticeable difference if you’re doing a decent sized shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

I was in this morning - i purchased Mc Guigan estate wine - Merlot & Chardonnay:cool:

Each bottle was Stg£5.00 (circa €5.68 @ 0.88)
    The discounted price was Stg£3.75 (circa €4.26 @ 0.88)

I think that is really some great bargain:D

Yes there is a limit of 6 cases / 36 bottles per person - but i needed 12 cases for presents - so i put the first six cases of red in the car & went back in again & bought 6 cases of white - no problem whatsoever.

Hope this helps someone

Tanka

Advertisement