Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychic Betty, Ballyvolane, Cork

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 acarra

For me the best in Cork is Peter Matthews and Stephanie in Cobh. Stephanie predicted my pregnancy this year, a year and a half ago! And Peter then warned me to mind myself that I was having issues at the time I didnt know what he meant as I was feeling fine but a few weeks later i had a miscarriage. He since has told me my granny has my baby in her arms and she's taking care of him...knowing that has eased the grief....and both have told me I will be a mum again soon :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

acarra wrote: »
    For me the best in Cork is Peter Matthews and Stephanie in Cobh. Stephanie predicted my pregnancy this year, a year and a half ago! And Peter then warned me to mind myself that I was having issues at the time I didnt know what he meant as I was feeling fine but a few weeks later i had a miscarriage. He since has told me my granny has my baby in her arms and she's taking care of him...knowing that has eased the grief....and both have told me I will be a mum again soon :-)

this is interesting also to read a thread on here that he never turned up after them waiting for 2 months for the appointment ,not very nice as you know yourself the build up to get a reading done

Veronica, Maria in Cobh and Rory are the best that I have seen to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Beckaol

Could someone give me the number for Betty please :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Beckaol wrote: »
    Could someone give me the number for Betty please :)
    Did you go to her before , I did many years ago and useless omg shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 1 anne marie shanahan

anyone have a no for fortune teller betty in ballyvolane cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 juliettemarie

Yob08 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im wondering if anyone has the number for a psychic named Betty (Gunn?) from Ballyvolane, Cork City. I went to her a few years ago & she was very good. Thanks

Hi, I wonder if you got the number for Betty in ballyvolane and if so can you pass it on to me please, I was also with her few years back and found her excellent, would love to go again!! I dont know why I had the idea her surname is Garnett?? thanks in advance

Julie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Chloris

I wouldn't have thought you have to make an appointment, given her line of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,352 ✭✭✭ofcork

Anybody has the number pm it please thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Nina67

Hi, I wonder if anybody could please give me Betty contact number as I unfortunately lost it.
    I went to see Betty a good few times up to about 10 yrs ago. She was amazing. Every single predictions she made did become reality even at distance of years (and she had told me so).
    One particular things she told me would have came through did so at the right time she predicted but also the night before it happened I dreamer of being in Betty's house and her telling me that the the waiting was over.
    I could not believe it when the day after all became reality.
    I would really appreciate if someone could pass on her number to me as I would love to see her again and get a very much needed reading.
    Thank you .

Yob08 wrote: »
    Hi,

Im wondering if anyone has the number for a psychic named Betty (Gunn?) from Ballyvolane, Cork City. I went to her a few years ago & she was very good.

• Advertisement

Hi,
    I went to Betty yesterday and she was amazing as always.
    I had gone to her years back and everything she said happened.
    If anybody is looking for Betty's number please pm and I ll pass it on .

• Registered Users Posts: 5 blue454545

Nina67 wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi Nina can you pm me the number please? Don't have enough posts to PM you

blue454545 wrote: »
    Hi Nina can you pm me the number please? Don't have enough posts to PM you

Hi I don't know how to pm you Betty's number. Pls let me know how to do it and I ll be glad to pass it over to you. Betty is fab

Hi I don't know how to pm you Betty's number. Pls let me know how to do it and I ll be glad to pass it over to you. Betty is fab

Hi blue, just managed to pm you Betty's number.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Thatslife!

Hi,

Hi Nina, can you pm me Betty Gunns phone number please, or anyone else who has it, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shelley35

Hi,

Hi, Can I get Betty's number please.

Shelley35 wrote: »
    Hi, Can I get Betty's number please.

Hi Shelley
    Can you pls pm here and I ll give you Betty's number.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shelley35

Hi Nina67,

Thanks for your reply, but I dont have enough posts to pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Evmur

Hi,
    I was wondering if someone could pm me Betty's number?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MF3

Hi Nina67 ,
    Saw your posts, would love to get Betty in Ballyvolanes number too, I went to her years ago but lost her number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 SazzyCabrini

Hey. I'd love to go and see her too. Could someone please send me on her number? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mick2

does any one have betty gunn phone number if u have can u please pm me the number thanky you

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Googleit

Can someone please PM me her number aswell? Appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 frankiedoherty

Hi THere

could someone please pm me bettys number

thanks in advance

Frankie

• Registered Users Posts: 6 frankiedoherty

perhaps someone could PM admin and have them update the directory? or pm me the number many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alittlebitlit

Hi,

I'm looking for Betty Gunn's number as well in Ballyvolane. I went to her a few years ago as well and she was really good. Would love to go again. Could someone pass on her number? Not sure how to PM as I'm new to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 teresaokeeffe

Hi was wondering if anyone had a number for Betty gunn, as my friend lost her number. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 klordan

Hi could someone please pm me Betty's phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Colsmum

Can anyone pm me betty number please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Siobhy93

Did u get betty Gunn number??

Advertisement