Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Marvin Takeaway Codes [No code requests]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭rizzla

Code RAID25 for first time orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lotsoftens

Email in from marvin:

On average, it takes 1.35 hours to prep a meal, and half an hour to clean up the mess. That's if you already have everything you need at home... 😬
    With 2 hours you could possibly watch a movie or a match, or even read 200 pages of that book you've had sitting there for ages.
    So we ask, what's your plan for the weekend?
    Order your food online and GET 15% OFF this weekend on Marvin.ie!

USE CODE 2HRS

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

15% OFF today with code LIFESAVER

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

15% OFF today with code LIFESAVER

That code is still working today!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,475 ✭✭✭✭guil

15% off today with NIGHT15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

total of 5 takeaways left in Tallaght.....Marvin has gone downhill very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

4real wrote: »
    total of 5 takeaways left in Tallaght.....Marvin has gone downhill very fast.

Where are ya getting that from? There is loads of takeaways on Marvin in the Tallaght area!

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

Where are ya getting that from? There is loads of takeaways on Marvin in the Tallaght area!

my bad, didnt click on "See More" under those 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 irish_guy

My local Chinese just stopped coming online on Marvin for a few weeks now they've completely removed their Marvin account, i see a few other locals have stopped coming online too. I wonder why? I assume they have to give the free loyalty meals and pay a fee on top of that for the service

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

10% off tonight with MYVALENTINE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pat1981

Very poor experience using the marvin.ie app the other night.

The restaurant did not honour the free meal (10 stamps filled, next order free). the driver called and the restaurant told him payment was required.
    After spending time talking to restaurant, delivery driver and marvin I had enough and handed the takeaway driver their food back.

driver was very apologetic and professional, needless to say I wont be ordering from that restaurant again.
    Marvin didn't offer me a credit that I could use for on another restaurant.

Not sure if I trust this app now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

pat1981 wrote: »
    Very poor experience using the marvin.ie app the other night.

The restaurant did not honour the free meal (10 stamps filled, next order free). the driver called and the restaurant told him payment was required.
    After spending time talking to restaurant, delivery driver and marvin I had enough and handed the takeaway driver their food back.

driver was very apologetic and professional, needless to say I wont be ordering from that restaurant again.
    Marvin didn't offer me a credit that I could use for on another restaurant.

Not sure if I trust this app now.

Seems to be a lot of restaurants bowing out altogether (I believe the restaurant has to solely carry the can on the free meal), lots near me don't appear on the app anymore, but still appear on just eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

with all the other apps out there, marvin is quickly dying off. i would only use it IF the place i wanna order from is on it so i can get more stamps. but they clearly dont honour the stamp feature so ill be deleting the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 agony

15%off for st Patrick's weekend
    Use PADDYS15

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

GOLD15 valid now for 15% @ Marvin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

Davy wrote: »
    GOLD15 valid now for 15% @ Marvin.ie

Sadly not anymore - or else I'm being discriminated against!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

"Get 25% off your takeaway when you order your food through Marvin.ie.

Promo code: ALL25"

https://www.one4all.ie/plus

Not sure when it expires (or if it works), the deals on the one4all site change every month.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

ALL25 works when you download the app and order through it, doesn't work on the website. Cheers. Saved me nearly a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

ALL25 works when you download the app and order through it, doesn't work on the website. Cheers. Saved me nearly a fiver.

Love marvin
    Never pay full price. Going to be a shame when they go bankrupt. Say they are running a huge loss in the hope of a buy out

Will never forget the 6 months of 40% off

Edit: seems to allow mutil orders

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

bpb101 wrote: »

Love marvin
    Never pay full price. Going to be a shame when they go bankrupt. Say they are running a huge loss in the hope of a buy out

Will never forget the 6 months of 40% off

Edit: seems to allow mutil orders

How do you never pay full price? People barely ever post codes here.

What's this 40% off?

I'm intrigued.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

thanks for the code, all25 worked perfect for me.

havent ordered from Just Eat now for over a year.

• Code: GOT
    10% off
    Works for Sunday 14th April

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Code: GOT
    10% off
    Works for Sunday 14th April

Its meant to only work on Sunday but its already active so can be used today.

Dont know if its a one use code or not10% off next order
    jrgqjd48

MarkY91 wrote: »
    How do you never pay full price? People barely ever post codes here.

What's this 40% off?

I'm intrigued.

Well for one all25 still works for 25% off

Always a few codes going arrow
    Dont order that many takeaway

Usually have 15% off for new accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

i know its not marvin but i've got a deliveroo code for 3 euro off next order. i have no use for it.

TTZ9CBD6WM

enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

all25 no longer working fyi

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Watching this vid on youtube https://youtu.be/_Vezft8wIJ0
    25 percent discount, not sure if it's for everybody or new people. EDUBLIN25

• Registered Users Posts: 12,297 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

that worked, thanks Tar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Skerries wrote: »
    that worked, thanks Tar
    New or existing?

Advertisement