Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Price of Composite door

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 melguitar

Yeah hi everyone, I am in the same position. I require a front composite door and I also need a back door, patio doors and at least one window. Any advice/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭TheBody

melguitar wrote: »
    Yeah hi everyone, I am in the same position. I require a front composite door and I also need a back door, patio doors and at least one window. Any advice/recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lyonsieman

TheBody wrote: »
    That seems like a high cost.

I got a palladio composite front door with side panels on both sides, as well as a pvc back door installed for €2,900. Only got it done about 3 weeks ago, so the quote is current.

Send me a PM if you want to know who installed mine.

EDIT: Here is a picture from the brochure of what I had done.

Attachment not found.
    Hi The Body, Could you PM me the details of the supplier, looking for a new front door with side panels and its a bit of a minefeild out there, best to go with a recommended supplier. thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭tfarrell

Can you PM me the details too.. Need to get a door sorted for a new build porch. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭TheBody

tfarrell wrote: »
    Can you PM me the details too.. Need to get a door sorted for a new build porch. Thanks

PM Sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Hi TheBody,
    I too am looking at doors. Can you also PM the details of your supplier?

Thanks
    TOG

• Registered Users Posts: 36 ainecaine

Can I also get a PM with the door fitters details.

Thanks a mil.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭fear corcaigh

@thebody Can I also get details of door supplier's. Need to get 3 doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 popster

Hi, can you P.M.details. Quotes I've had so far for front door with skylight have all been around 2k. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TC_Triton

Hi, I’m unable to PM. Could you send me on the name of the company you used?

Thanks

TC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

Hi. I would also appreciate the name.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭VeryRapidSkoda

@thebody Can I also get details of door supplier's please.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 RiceCrispy

@thebody can you please pm your supplier please, also reckon he owes you a drink after all these people looking for him!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭serox_21

@TheBody I'd really appreciate if you can PM me the name of the supplier

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭MagicBusDriver1

@thebody Can I also get details of door supplier's please.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 trickybicky

@thebody can I get the details also? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Another here looking at getting a new front door. Anyone else bought them from TheBody's recommendation. You also happy?

Are we not allowed publicly discuss this?

Anyone know the price for just a composite door and frame. No side panels? Is composite the best?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

I got a Palladio Palermo door (no glass) and frame fitted recently for €2000. Delighted with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Chr15

Could you PM me the details as well please TheBody? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Wyldwood wrote: »
    I got a Palladio Palermo door (no glass) and frame fitted recently for €2000. Delighted with it.
    Was it just a single door no side screens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

massy086 wrote: »
    Was it just a single door no side screens

Yes, just door and frame no glass anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Wyldwood wrote: »
    Yes, just door and frame no glass anywhere.
    Ok that's was expensive for a single door.can people put up the prices they have been qouted and list the door and how many side screens.it will help others who are looking for prices .

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ninip28

I'll take the details also, please and thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PatPearse

Hi
    I'm also looking for a decent price for a Victorian style composite front door that has a skylight over the door. Any suggestions and advice would be great. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Can I get the details by PM aswell please
    Looking to get a Palladio front door with 2 side screens
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nicolapbyrne

Hey @the body, sorry for asking as im sure after all the requests now you are getting you are regretting mentioning the company you used lol 🙈 can you pm me the number too please? We need a new door asap, ours is broke:( thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Would it not be better to simply name the company and give a link?

Nothing in the forum charter says this can't be done - only restriction is on a new poster in case they are publicising their own business.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

got a provisional price yesterday for a Palladio door (Seville) with 2 side panels in a bay type configuration
    Rough estimates between 2.6 - 2.9k
    depends on types of glass, glass finish, glass design, locks, handles etc
    Anybody got a comparison to this price with side panels? Looking for the full glass side panels both sides

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kpflan

below was first site i found that actually had a price listed www compositedoorsystems.com composite-doors-kildare

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭keane16

@TheBody would you mind sending me a pm of where you got the doors. Thanks

Advertisement