Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson eBay offers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Email last night.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/rpp/hng/a-clean-start-to-the-new-year

Ordered v7 animal to parcel motel

I was a worshipper of Dysons (had three of them, still have two), but once switched to AEG UltraSilencer, I am not looking to use the Dysons. Ability to vacuum kid's room while she is sleeping in her bed - priceless. They really are that quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭jarrieta

Just a word of caution as the package is oversize I think, checked some online shop and length is over 120cm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭micks_address

jarrieta wrote: »
    Just a word of caution as the package is oversize I think, checked some online shop and length is over 120cm

Yep oversized. Pretty good service. Posted yesterday just collected from parcel motel depot. Curious to see condition. Will post later

Yep oversized. Pretty good service. Posted yesterday just collected from parcel motel depot. Curious to see condition. Will post later

Hoover looks brand new. Wondering where I'll wall mount now.. Charger it up but already seems better than the vax cordless we have. Good range of tools with it

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭anais

Would parcel wizard be an option,

• Advertisement

anais wrote: »
    Would parcel wizard be an option,

Sorry never used parcel wizard so can't comment. Cost me about 230 euro with parcel motel charges etc. Cheapest I can see it online elsewhere is about 329

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭1997

So how do you find the suction quality with it? Would you recommend it??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭dinneenp

So wii of the v6 fit in a parcel motel locker please?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ive bought two of these using parcel wizard and incurred no extra charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Skippy along

dinneenp wrote: »
    So wii of the v6 fit in a parcel motel locker please?

Got a V6 last week through parcel Motel and was classed as over sized so opted for home delivery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭noel100

Got a V6 through parcel motel oversized picked up a Depot in Athlone. Got a 20% off code price was £104. Absolutely same as New.

1997 wrote: »
    So how do you find the suction quality with it? Would you recommend it??

Just run around the house with it. I'd say it a step up from the vax. Especially the floor tool it's way stronger. Hard to know re suction. The vax was OK but you had to keep it very clean or the suction would drop. The max power mode on the Dyson is pretty strong. Overall I'd say the Dyson is the better machine. None of them will beat a corded hoover for suction. The mount for the Dyson is better than the vax.. Incorporates the charge cable which is very neat.

Originally had been thinking v8 but the price and reviews of v7 swung it for me
    Cheers,
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Connrang

Hi,
    Picked up one from the offer before the Christmas, got it through Parcel Motel, had to pay the extra €7 which is no bother. The item worked find, and came with 2 years warranty. Better than paying full price + in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Be careful with the 2 year warranty you get when you register a refurb.
    I bought a refurbished v6 November 2016 .
    Had an issue with the wand and emailed them and they said my machine only had a one year warranty and the warranty was up November 2017.
    They sent out a new wand as a good will gesture tho.

honda boi wrote: »
    Be careful with the 2 year warranty you get when you register a refurb.
    I bought a refurbished v6 November 2016 .
    Had an issue with the wand and emailed them and they said my machine only had a one year warranty and the warranty was up November 2017.
    They sent out a new wand as a good will gesture tho.

Yes on included documents says clearly it's reduced to one year warranty due to refurb

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pious14

noel100 wrote: »
    Got a V6 through parcel motel oversized picked up a Depot in Athlone. Got a 20% off code price was £104. Absolutely same as New.

Where did you get the 20% off code

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Pious14 wrote: »
    Where did you get the 20% off code

Also interested in 20 percent off code if available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭padair

cronos wrote: »
    Also interested in 20 percent off code if available.

I think the 20 percent of was for one day only in December

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭noel100

Yes 20% code one day only had to be used before 6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

noel100 wrote: »
    Yes 20% code one day only had to be used before 6pm

If it's the one I remember then I think the V7 wasn't available at the time.

Be sure to let us know if you see it again :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement