Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

an post click and post returns collection question

• 11-05-2021 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hi all,

I booked a free return collection to a retailer through an post using their click an post service. I booked it for today and I got an email confirming and it said I wouldn't need a label.

When I got up this morning I found a printed label in my letter box. So I was a bit confused. Do they call back later in the day to collect the package after dropping off the label?

The doorbell didn't ring so I didn't miss the collection.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

foxy_j wrote: »
    Hi all,

I booked a free return collection to a retailer through an post using their click an post service. I booked it for today and I got an email confirming and it said I wouldn't need a label.

When I got up this morning I found a printed label in my letter box. So I was a bit confused. Do they call back later in the day to collect the package after dropping off the label?

The doorbell didn't ring so I didn't miss the collection.

Thanks

I think you need to drop it off at post office, or next time postman is delivering ask him to take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Im sure it was the postman that delivered the label, maybe you weren't in? Anyway just affix to package and drop into post office

Advertisement