Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help please Thrustmaster T80 wheel

• 22-01-2021 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I bought a second hand Thrustmaster T 80 today. I was told that it was in good condition and not use much. Tried to set it up have red light it front on constant for wheel mode. Its also switched to Ps4 . Pedals work buttons work but cant steer. I got it for my 10 year old very upset as i am. what am i doing wrong. Spent hours trying to get it going in and out of setting on games to no avail. Checked games that we have and they are on list. I feel its something small but i don't have the gaming brain. If any body could help it would make a mammy very happy.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hi there im not familiar with this device personally but i found this for you i might help if you maybe didnt get a manual with it?

https://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/Manuals/T80RW/T80_WHEEL_GAMEPAD_MODES.pdf

If you tried everything id be taking it back to the seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

I have a T150 and the red light is constantly on mine also, I just assume it's a power on light and nothing to be worried about. As for the steering wheel, not sure. Does the wheel spin around when you first power it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

If you can plug the controller into a pc you can use the thrustmaster software to test, there is a built in controller configuration in windows but unsure if it can test all inputs on the wheel.

Red light also on t300 with ps4.

Advertisement