Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Your simracing videos

• 08-01-2015 3:27pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its been mentioned a few times about a sticky of simracers personal vids so ill get the ball rolling.
    Cant believe these are 5 years old,back when i was big into it and competing in many leagues.
    Sorry for poor quality as i had poor upload speed back then :P also ignore the crazy wheel inputs in some vids, its a bug iracing had with some replays.

This is one of the most tense races i ever had in iracing,i needed to finish in 2nd place to finish 3rd overall for that season,for 16 laps of the insanely tricky laguna seca i swapped places with this guy ,fun times :P

I cant seem to be able to embed vimeo vids so heres link to my old channel with some more, iRacing mazda @ Lime Rock Park is probably the best of the others.

https://vimeo.com/home/myvideos

Finally to have my local Mondello Park in a top racing sim was heaven :P this is 7 years old :eek:

Comments

Advertisement