Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Please contact me

Options
  • 20-10-2020 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

I really need to speak with the Clondalkin branch directly, not your call centre, about my late father's affairs. My Dad's solicitor has already written twice to the branch, but has had no reply, so she asked me to try. I rang the call centre yesterday and was assured that I would receive a call back yesterday. Nothing happened. I rang again this morning and was given an 076 number to ring the branch directly, but no-one is answering and despite being told I could leave a message, this is not an option.

I can give you more information via PM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

whoami1 wrote: »
    I really need to speak with the Clondalkin branch directly, not your call centre, about my late father's affairs. My Dad's solicitor has already written twice to the branch, but has had no reply, so she asked me to try. I rang the call centre yesterday and was assured that I would receive a call back yesterday. Nothing happened. I rang again this morning and was given an 076 number to ring the branch directly, but no-one is answering and despite being told I could leave a message, this is not an option.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

I am really sorry for your loss. 

To help you sort out the financial affairs of one of our deceased customers, we've set up a Bereavement Support Unit dedicated to providing you as much help as possible. There are many different options for you to contact this team and I will attach a link below to that.

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/articles/bereavement/pick-the-best-option-to-notify-us/

My colleagues will be more than happy to help you with this.

I hope you are keeping safe and well during this time.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭whoami1

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

I am really sorry for your loss. 

To help you sort out the financial affairs of one of our deceased customers, we've set up a Bereavement Support Unit dedicated to providing you as much help as possible. There are many different options for you to contact this team and I will attach a link below to that.

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/articles/bereavement/pick-the-best-option-to-notify-us/

My colleagues will be more than happy to help you with this.

I hope you are keeping safe and well during this time.

Many thanks,
    Megan
    Thanks for your reply Megan. Unfortunately your colleagues in the branch seem to be impossible to contact. The required documentation has been provided and my Dad's solicitor told me yesterday that her two letters have not been replied to.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭whoami1

Hi Megan,
    I have just received a call from the branch and apparently some progress is being made. Thank you once again for your reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Megan,
    I have just received a call from the branch and apparently some progress is being made. Thank you once again for your reply.
    You're very welcome. Please feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else. Thanks Jen

Advertisement