Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to change username

• 10-04-2021 8:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20

Is it possible to change my username or have a mod change it?

I did not mean to input the user name that I typed.

I wanted to use the username Ayatollah or something like that.

Is anyone able to help me out?
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 24,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Name changes are only provided to subscribers. At this point you might as well just close that account and start a new one with your desired name.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 Hdjsjsjsj

Spear wrote: »
    Name changes are only provided to subscribers. At this point you might as well just close that account and start a new one with your desired name.

Cheers for the quick reply. Ah that's a shame. No worries anyway.

I'll probably just keep it as is.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 24,949 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hdjsjsjsj wrote: »
    Cheers for the quick reply. Ah that's a shame. No worries anyway.

I'll probably just keep it as is.

If you ever do want to subscribe and have it changed, it'll cost €5 for a single month, which will allow you to exercise this option. Name changes are permanent, and don't revert one the sub lapses.

Advertisement