Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Farm workers wages!

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭ruwithme

thelawman wrote: »

Goodman mike. Paddy the Irish man taking advantage again.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,025 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Interesting thread title.

What are these "wages" things to which you refer?

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Sacrolyte

ruwithme wrote: »
    Goodman mike. Paddy the Irish man taking advantage again.

I think he’s selling the Passat and buying a tuk tuk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭yosemitesam1

kevthegaff wrote: »
    Is it easier to get a visa from India?

Thought you need to be paying at least 30-33k/yr to get visas sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

There was a scheme for non eu workers I think. Accommodation had to be provided tho. I think the meat factories were the main crowd to take it up I think on this side. FRS ARE under pressure to get staff as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,151 ✭✭✭✭Bass Reeves

Mooooo wrote: »
    There was a scheme for non eu workers I think. Accommodation had to be provided tho. I think the meat factories were the main crowd to take it up I think on this side. FRS ARE under pressure to get staff as well

Teagasc and consultanl's all were on about employing mytical couples to milk cows for the.minom wage. They taught they could source them from Eastern Europe. It fell on its face as any that came when they had a bit of English learned that there was better pay elsewhere

Slava Ukrainii

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭jaymla627

Teagasc and consultanl's all were on about employing mytical couples to milk cows for the.minom wage. They taught they could source them from Eastern Europe. It fell on its face as any that came when they had a bit of English learned that there was better pay elsewhere

Solicitor up in Dublin taking quiet a few personal injury claims against farmers who had emplyef eastern European workers for repetitive strain injuries e to milking, getting 40k plus payouts, it's a minefield employing people on farm nowadays given the claim culture and ridiculous awards been given out

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

jaymla627 wrote: »
    Solicitor up in Dublin taking quiet a few personal injury claims against farmers who had emplyef eastern European workers for repetitive strain injuries e to milking, getting 40k plus payouts, it's a minefield employing people on farm nowadays given the claim culture and ridiculous awards been given out

I'd well believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mrtm17

jaymla627 wrote: »

Feckers

Advertisement