Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boots up to 1/2 price perfume and giftset sale

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Tempted.... very tempted!!

Anyone recommend a bargain in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Keller Bear

Is this in store and online?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Thanks OP but of no benefit. Have got the Mrs Chanel Coco Mademoiselle 100ml eau de parfum the last few years but this year she wanted a change and asked for Mugler Angel 100ml. Was hoping it would be cheaper but no dice, still full price at €139, mad money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

note the words "UP TO"
    Most are not half price and are the same price most places are charging.

So buy if you like it and if the price suits, but don't believe you are getting a bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Yermander

bluedoor27 wrote: »
    Boots up to 1/2 price sale on 100's perfume and giftsets has started!!. Good selection... Plus you can still get them delivered in time for Christmas.https://www.boots.ie/fragrance-offers/fragrance-offers-save-up-to-half-price

Thanks for this, seen a set for €30 less than I paid for it a few hours ago in Debenhams, ordered and will return the other one tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Thanks OP but of no benefit. Have got the Mrs Chanel Coco Mademoiselle 100ml eau de parfum the last few years but this year she wanted a change and asked for Mugler Angel 100ml. Was hoping it would be cheaper but no dice, still full price at €139, mad money.

76 Euro from Fragrance direct UK, Boots are overpriced same as all other stores here. Use code "Take10" to get 10% off.

Deliver to Parcel Motel or even direct to Ireland

Always get them from UK and work out around half price most of the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

dan786 wrote: »
    76 Euro from Fragrance direct UK, Boots are overpriced same as all other stores here. Use code "Take10" to get 10% off.

Are they ok to order from I'm looking for something for the wife's birthday but the prices here are crazy ..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Are they ok to order from I'm looking for something for the wife's birthday but the prices here are crazy ..

Thanks

Ordered off them a couple of weeks ago and no issue at all. As the previous poster said half the price of what we pay here. And there always seems to be discount codes or sales with them them. I would have no issue ordering from Fragence Direct again .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Thanks

Yes have ordered over 20 perfumes in this year. Works out alot cheaper and they always throw in few nice testers as well for other perfumes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

Thanks for that. I paid €30 for the perfume which is €82 in boots.

• Advertisement

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Ordered off them a couple of weeks ago and no issue at all. As the previous poster said half the price of what we pay here. And there always seems to be discount codes or sales with them them. I would have no issue ordering from Fragence Direct again .

Thank you ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Yes have ordered over 20 perfumes in this year. Works out alot cheaper and they always throw in few nice testers as well for other perfumes etc.

Do they ship to Ireland or is it parcel motel ?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

Do they ship to Ireland or is it parcel motel ?

They ship to Ireland, code FREEDEL for free delivery. You can only use one code so use whatever gives you better discount.

Edit. delivery is 4.95

Advertisement