Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway city&county

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Alcoholicia

D Trent wrote: »
    Try the Homecare Medical place behind pillo hotel in terryland

Isn't that more for geriatric care??

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭AlbionCat

Old people also have hearts! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

My passport is really worn and im heading on holidays shortly. Used to be able to get passport covers with the irish design, can ya still get these?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

elfy4eva wrote: »
    My passport is really worn and im heading on holidays shortly. Used to be able to get passport covers with the irish design, can ya still get these?

Dealz

Dealz

Thank ya kindly.

• Advertisement

Just in case anybody is interested, I got my HRM in Argos for 91 euro, comes with the watch and the band, and takes a heart rate, as well as calories burned! :)

Was in Dealz today and they didn't have any. Manager said they havent had them in for a few weeks. Euro giant had some Drivers licence covers with the proper design and some flimsy rubber passport covers with a cartoon plane on it. I'd like one with the Irish passport design. If anyone sees em let me know! :)

Was in Dealz today and they didn't have any. Manager said they havent had them in for a few weeks. Euro giant had some Drivers licence covers with the proper design and some flimsy rubber passport covers with a cartoon plane on it. I'd like one with the Irish passport design. If anyone sees em let me know! :)

Try mr price terry land or west side think that's whr I got mine

Try mr price terry land or west side think that's whr I got mine

Nice one payed a visit to terryland this morning, and after a bit of rooting I found one :D Cheers for that!

Nice one payed a visit to terryland this morning, and after a bit of rooting I found one :D Cheers for that!

Ok. Now just don't lose the passport ;)

• Advertisement

Ok. Now just don't lose the passport ;)

That would be my luck. Haha thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,298 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Just in case anybody is interested, I got my HRM in Argos for 91 euro, comes with the watch and the band, and takes a heart rate, as well as calories burned! :)

Which one did you get? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 IreCan

Anybody know where I can purchase (online or in store) Elizabeth Arden honey drops cream http://www.elizabetharden.com/Green-Tea-Honey-Drops-Body-Cream/10034372400,default,pd.html ? Any of the typical shops stocking Elizabeth Arden products have stopped selling it for some reason?

Which one did you get? :)

I got the Polar ft4! Like it so far, it's a really great investment!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

IreCan wrote: »
    Anybody know where I can purchase (online or in store) Elizabeth Arden honey drops cream http://www.elizabetharden.com/Green-Tea-Honey-Drops-Body-Cream/10034372400,default,pd.html ? Any of the typical shops stocking Elizabeth Arden products have stopped selling it for some reason?
    That sounds like some sort of beauty product, you can have a look in Fashion&Appearance or Beauty forums.
    Here's how to search

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

Looking for a freeview recorder in the Galway City area.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Odd one for you fine Galway folk, where in cc would I get a 25x18mm rubber stopper?

Needs to make an airtight seal on a 2l bottle, needs to be rubber as I need to put a football pump nozzle thing through it.

Gonna be in Galway for an hour in about an hour so time is against me!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I'm thinking maybe somewhere that does home brewing supplies? But I don't know off hand. Sorry.

Perhaps a few unpumped balloons over the top and some rubber bands to hold them?
    That would make a thick rubber membrane over the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Eeden wrote: »
    I'm thinking maybe somewhere that does home brewing supplies? But I don't know off hand. Sorry.

Vaporising whiskey!

Shot in the bottle, put in the bung, pump air in and when it's about to pop uncork it, and the drop in pressure vases the drink,

Not sure that'd work biko, but it's worth a shot if all else fails. Redoing every time could get annoying

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I'd use marla :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Homebrew shop in the Liosban estate

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭half pint

Anyone know where I can get oxtail around the city. Tried my local butchers in westside and they dont do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭jkforde

half pint wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get oxtail around the city. Tried my local butchers in westside and they dont do it.

saw some in Supervalu in Barna yesterday

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

half pint wrote: »

I've seen it in Tesco a few times. Strange that family run traditional butchers don't have it but Tesco Supervalu do.

On a similar note, does anybody know a butcher that sells beef marrow bones?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

I'm looking for, or to have someone make up a nice timber champagne glass holder, similar to this:

a20090105094259.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Also looking for a champagne / ice bucket, in steel.

www.willowwoodworks.com out in Claregalway can make just about anything you need out of wood.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Looking for a back/battery cover for a Samsung Galaxy S4. Doesn't matter if its not an original part, just needs to be exactly the same shape as the original ones.

Tried a load of shops. Some telling me ebay is only place. Estimated delivery for any I could see are too long away as I'll be gone. Hoping to get it asap. Have a good protective cover/shell around the phone, but it's in 2 pieces and won't stay together properly without the back cover on the phone.

Thanks.

Edit: One of those ones with the a flip cover for the front integrated into it is not what I mean. They make the phone thicker at the back on the hinge side, which is the problem I need to solve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭b.gud

Looking for some place that can clean a fairly large shaggy rug, and if you have an idea of roughly how much it would be as well. Thanks

Advertisement