Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What age are men at their sexiest?

Options
  • 13-11-2019 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭

Question for the ladies(though lads can give opinion too) you often hear women say they like men 35-45 but the men who seem to get it the most are guys in their early-mid 20's(though they are looking the most). Yeah I know if women replaced men in the title the thread would be shut down but what are you gonna do..Sorry silly thread but I might aswell post anyway since I got this far

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

When they're earning the most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Well, having just looked in the mirror, I can confirm that the answer is 37¾.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭KaneToad

My mirror says different...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,298 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Older or younger than me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

35/45

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,333 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭Stacksofwacks

Collie D wrote: »
    Older or younger than me :(

When I was younger I thought it was cos the women preferred older men, now that I'm older they seem to be going back to the young fellas

I have 2 years til I reach your level, can't wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I was at my sexiest when I was in the womb. I couldn't keep my hands off myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,859 ✭✭✭✭anewme

"I was 37, you were 17, ok, well, I was 19, but same applies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Thursdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,741 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

39. Seriously all the self angst i ever had evaporated a few years ago. Bitches be losing their **** around me these days. Helps if youre really handsome too.

OP here, I just realized something weird happening in the last few years, I get less eyes on the street from ones around the 20-25 mark, but I seem to be getting more eyes from the women 40 and up. Don't quite know what that means(I'm 35 btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,333 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

OP here, I just realized something weird happening in the last few years, I get less eyes on the street from ones around the 20-25 mark, but I seem to be getting more eyes from the women 40 and up. Don't quite know what that means(I'm 35 btw)

Congratulations, you're now a toyboy.

Or getting older ...

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

From the Ice Age to the Dole Age...

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MoashoaM

They're sexy when they know it.

Congratulations, you're now a toyboy.

Or getting older ...

A very confused toyboy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Sarn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Some of the threads I've read in here by lads questioning everything lately make me feel like I'm on the opposite gender role of that sketch - does my bum look big in this.

I think I prefer the mystery of men who just are sexy but don't question it or look for statistics on it.

Tammy! wrote: »
    Some of the threads I've read in here by lads questioning everything lately make me feel like I'm on the opposite gender role of that sketch - does my bum look big in this.

I think I prefer the mystery of men who just are sexy but don't question it or look for statistics on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

...Probably the age where men start to look rugged and handsome.

The age of rugged and handsome, I like that! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

also... men get better with age.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,354 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Around 12.20 am.
    Everyone looks sexy at closing time

52? :o

52? :o

If its any consolation you are still 46 years younger than Prince Philip and the ladies don't seem to mind him

If its any consolation you are still 46 years younger than Prince Philip and the ladies don't seem to mind him

'Don't seem to mind him' is good enough for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭HamSarris

It’s simple, a man is at his sexiest when he is old enough to have financial stability and young enough to have minimal DNA defects in his sperm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

32 of course :cool:

But yeah, men area at their best when well groomed and turned out, grounded and decent, ambitious and fun to be around.

Age is really irrelevant you will find.

'Don't seem to mind him' is good enough for me!

As the saying goes, a crumpled old lion is still a lion :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,358 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Neames wrote: »
    From the Ice Age to the Dole Age...

There is but one concern, I have just discovered....

Glazers Out!

Advertisement