Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-07-2014, 17:15   #16
sponsoredwalk

I'm in college at 11am on a Wednesday in the city center, send a text asking for a hot e5 pizza delivered outside my college for 4.30 that day, and get it. Is this thread saying such a dream is possible?
Advertisement
12-07-2014, 18:38   #17
Tar.Aldarion
/flails limbs

`Should be, give tehm a call and ask. I've ordered at around 4 for a delivery at 6-7 before. Have been later than they said before though!
Thanks from:
13-07-2014, 20:32   #18
--LOS--
=^.^=

I guess try to remember they are just a teeny tiny business, set up in their own home I think, so it's understandable they need time to prepare stuff, so they say they prefer you order the day before but they can also do same day. If you have any questions for them I'd say just send them a message on fb and they should get back to you quick enough.

And I saw them mention somewhere that they do leave heating instructions with the food. You can also collect from their house in Phibsboro afaik.

The only thing and I said it to the girl before, but I wish they'd get paypal coz obviously I'm not at home at the moment and I'd like to be able to have stuff delivered to people if I wanted.

Last edited by --LOS--; 13-07-2014 at 20:37.
18-08-2014, 14:30   #19
--LOS--
=^.^=

New stuff from the Marvelous guys!

Quote:
Hi Folks! Some MARVELOUS good news to start the week with - We're back on track! Check it out our brand new menu and keep your eyes on our page for MARVELOUS news about our meeting up's, recipes, workshops and events. Send us inbox messages for further information and to place your order.
And remind that all our products are a 100% handmade. So, if possible, try to place your order at least one day before so we can make everything extra fresh for you! Marvelous team.
(4) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion