Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

'Rapture App' mentioned on Fair City?

• 12-02-2020 11:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

mentioned 2nite has a softkink hookup/casual-dating app

anyone know is it real?

cant find it

ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

LaFuton wrote: »
    mentioned 2nite has a softkink hookup/casual-dating app

anyone know is it real?

cant find it

ta
    If it were real then I'm sure you would find it.....

Wait a minute, nobody watches that.... This a wind up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

If it were real then I'm sure you would find it.....

Wait a minute, nobody watches that.... This a wind up.

Are you implying Fair City isnt real 😯

Ninthlife wrote: »
    Are you implying Fair City isnt real 😯

Is anything real.....

Maybe this is the matrix

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

genuine question!

yes wayne set up dean after he was jilted by whatshername "foxy but unibrow" from orchard thieves advert fame, least it was cider with apples raining from the sky.

anyway his phone starts lighting up in the pub and foxy eyebrows mcapple grabs it and exclaims "rapture! you're on rapture? the kinky hookup app"

im well out of the loop but if there was a casual hookup app where one could easily arrange a bit of freakage id get back in the loop.

apparently feet people use it, that wouldn't be my cup of cheese but id be on for riding nurses in bus stations (female nurses, sorry lads)

things like outdoor pursuits and full clothes on front of Ear to The Ground, ya kno good innocent freak fun.

genuine question!

yes wayne set up dean after he was jilted by whatshername "foxy but unibrow" from orchard thieves advert fame, least it was cider with apples raining from the sky.

anyway his phone starts lighting up in the pub and foxy eyebrows mcapple grabs it and exclaims "rapture! you're on rapture? the kinky hookup app"

im well out of the loop but if there was a casual hookup app where one could easily arrange a bit of freakage id get back in the loop.

apparently feet people use it, that wouldn't be my cup of cheese but id be on for riding nurses in bus stations (female nurses, sorry lads)

things like outdoor pursuits and full clothes on front of Ear to The Ground, ya kno good innocent freak fun.

Ya wha

• Advertisement

Think OP wants some kinky Fair City cosplay

Ya wha

ya kno, man, sometimes ya just fancy something a bit special, not ur average chicken roll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Bella ya cheatin bollix.

Your Face wrote: »
    Bella ya cheatin bollix.

lol, bellas days of being Carrigstown Lothario are long gone, along with his upper lip. poor lad, full respect, long serving member but jaysus where is his lip!?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,396 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

genuine question!

Never heard of Tinder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

"So.. does anyone have any ideas on how to boost our viewership numbers?"

Never heard of Tinder?

it stopped working, got a few dates which were mostly shyte, me trying to make conversation and generate a spark and her just asking random questions while looking at her phone (probably checking her tinder)

i only got 3 rides out of 12 dates so its shoddy by app dev standards. and last time i was on it i just kept getting desperate clones that only made me feel humanely sad.
    tinder=broken

the soft kink hookup things sounds great so probably too good to be true. damnit they were so convincing i thought it was an actual thing cool people are using somewhere cool and laughing amongst themselves.

i wanted in :(

it stopped working, got a few dates which were mostly shyte, me trying to make conversation and generate a spark and her just asking random questions while looking at her phone (probably checking her tinder)

i only got 3 rides out of 12 dates so its shoddy by app dev standards. and last time i was on it i just kept getting desperate clones that only made me feel humanely sad.
    tinder=broken

the soft kink hookup things sounds great so probably too good to be true. damnit they were so convincing i thought it was an actual thing cool people are using somewhere cool and laughing amongst themselves.

i wanted in :(

When looking for cool things and cool people, Fair City wouldnt be the,best place to look

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Last time I happened to see Fair City on the telly, about half the episode was set in the local shop. RTÉ must have been desperate for all the product placement money.

yup thats still a thing, alot of scenes are 'under the tree'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Without Harry Molloy and Leo, it ain’t worth watching.

Not that it ever was worth watching, but you know what I mean.

At least Trevor Jordache is still in it.

Advertisement