Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.

Children and drug debts

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

How can they be let continue.

Property should be taken from them and all under proceeds of crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

Ah lads come on now with the “rap music made them do it” nonsense. Most of the rap nowadays is mumbled nonsense but if you are talking about the “drill” scene, it’s a bunch of ****in posers talking absolute bollix beside rented cars they’d never afford in a million years.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Osborne

pgj2015 wrote: »
    i have reported such scum in the past and the gardai have always sorted the problem for me, most people in this country forget who runs the place, its not the criminals you know. the boys in limerick thought they were smarter than the police but now look where they are.

How much drug debt were you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,837 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Osborne wrote: »
    How much drug debt were you in?

zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Osborne

pgj2015 wrote: »
    zero.

So not like for like then?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,837 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Osborne wrote: »
    So not like for like then?

no but they were still put in their place by the gardai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Blaze420 wrote: »
    Ah lads come on now with the “rap music made them do it” nonsense. Most of the rap nowadays is mumbled nonsense but if you are talking about the “drill” scene, it’s a bunch of ****in posers talking absolute bollix beside rented cars they’d never afford in a million years.

No one said it made them do it but it glamorises it.

Countless rappers in Dublin even going on about dealing, a full music festival where virtually every song is about dealing, rap,drug culture on insta, hollywood etc etc.

It seduces people and doesn't show consequences.

Electric Picnic/Longitude these dealers have a field day, making thousands per day dealing any old **** to people.

With EP thousands of euro worth of drugs is buried with sat coordinates near the camping area about a week beforehand by young dealers.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

This is mad sh1t. If I was ever stupid enough when I was a youngfella I doubt my parents would have ponied up the cash

oh they more than likely would have been "encouraged" to do so