Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-07-2019, 11:23   #1
Spongey1975

Coral account closed for business reasons

My Coral account i opened last year was closed for "business reasons". I have no issue with them for closing the account but there was a balance in the account. It was only small €47 but they claim there is no balance. I have a log of all the bets i made there and overall i deposited €90 and withdrew €50 so the overall position is a slight profit over the 2 months that i used the account.

Has anyone had any similar dealings with Coral or other company and any idea who to go to get my money back. I have messaged Coral 3 times already, requested transaction history on my account but get the same message that there is no money in my account to return to me

Any advice greatly appreciated
Advertisement
07-07-2019, 15:59   #2
PopePalpatine

Have you tried IBAS?
08-07-2019, 07:38   #3
ittakestwo

They should give your transaction history. What do they say when you ask for your transactions for the last 3 months?

Coral restricted my account to bets of less than a €1 but never actually closed my account so I could still log in and check transactions. This was about 5 years ago maybe they have changed their policy now to just close them straight.
08-07-2019, 09:49   #4
PhuckHugh22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongey1975 View Post
My Coral account i opened last year was closed for "business reasons". I have no issue with them for closing the account but there was a balance in the account. It was only small €47 but they claim there is no balance. I have a log of all the bets i made there and overall i deposited €90 and withdrew €50 so the overall position is a slight profit over the 2 months that i used the account.

Has anyone had any similar dealings with Coral or other company and any idea who to go to get my money back. I have messaged Coral 3 times already, requested transaction history on my account but get the same message that there is no money in my account to return to me

Any advice greatly appreciated
If you are on Twitter. Contact @BoycottBetfred (Paul Fairhead) He also has an email address on his twitter. But he is extremely helpful and offers free advice.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion